Twitter on Monday rolled out an update to its iPhone and Android applications that adds filters, photo frames and an auto-enhance capability to its image sharing feature. Available immediately for the iOS and Android-powered handsets, the new feature is basically pulls all of the features that made Instagram a billion-dollar company and shamelessly repackages them. Twitter’s new photo editing capabilities are powered by Aviary, according to a post on the company’s blog, and the video below showcases the highlights.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Dangerous hand sanitizer recall: Check if you have any in your home
- Better than stimulus checks, this program gets certain people up to $17,500 for free
- Surprise stimulus checks could come after Thanksgiving – here’s how much you get
- TikTok is freaking out about a so-called hidden iPhone messaging app
- 100,000 pounds of chicken are recalled at Trader Joe’s & Kroger