Facebook on Thursday announced “Camera for iOS,” a new mobile app that intends to make uploading and viewing Facebook photos faster and easier. The app features Instagram-like filters and unlike Facebook’s current mobile app, Camera for iOS allows users to upload multiple photos at once. It remains to be seen how Facebook’s new app will impact Instagram, which the company acquired for $1 billion last month. Facebook’s Camera for iOS is available now on the Apple’s App Store.
- Thieves can use AirTags to track and steal your car from your driveway
- Actual 3D-printed steaks are now being served in restaurants – here’s where
- Scientists found a bizarre underwater world and the video is mesmerizing
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
- New frozen veggie recall issued because people are breaking their teeth – see if you have any
December 5th, 2021