A recent report indicates that the unreleased Samsung Galaxy S II is getting a processor upgrade. Blog GSMArena states that the company will upgrade the 1 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 processor to run at a blistering 1.2GHz. The site points to a slip on Samsung’s Estonian Facebook page — which mentioned the upgrade — and cites an “internal source” as its information sources. Samsung has yet to announce a specific release date for its next-generation flagship handset.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- 5 Amazon home decor finds under $25 that shoppers are obsessed with
- An extra stimulus check payment is coming from an unexpected place
- If you get this Amazon scam email, you should delete it right away