Since Google’s (GOOG) Chromebook initiative has so far failed to turn the PC market on its head, the company may be planning to shake things up even more by releasing a notebook based on its hugely popular Android operating system. The latest rumors from Digitimes indicate that Google is building an Android-powered notebook PC that “may show up at the end of the third quarter or early in the fourth quarter.” Digitimes suggests that the “Androidbook” will be the handiwork of Sundar Pichai, the longtime boss of Google’s Chrome division who recently took over for longtime Android chief Andy Rubin as head of Google’s mobile operating system.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- If you bought this soup at Costco, there’s an FDA recall so throw it out
- This is how desperate retailers are getting because of the supply chain crisis
- Surprise stimulus checks are coming in 14 states – see if you get one
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
October 22nd, 2021