Andy Rubin on Monday announced that the Google’s Android partners are currently activating an average of 850,000 each each. The activation rate continues to increase rapidly, and it is now up a whopping 250% year-over-year. In December it was reported that 700,000 devices were activated each day. Google also announced that the Android Market is now home to 450,000 apps, a mere 50,000 shy of Apple’s iOS App Store, and more than 1 billion downloads are being served each month to over 300 million Android devices worldwide.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- If you bought this soup at Costco, there’s an FDA recall so throw it out
- This is how desperate retailers are getting because of the supply chain crisis
- Surprise stimulus checks are coming in 14 states – see if you get one
- Breakthrough brain implant lets blind woman see shapes
October 22nd, 2021