During Google’s I/O conference in San Francisco today, Google confirmed that it has activated more than 100 million Android devices worldwide across 36 OEM’s and 215 carriers. There are now more than 310 Android devices in 112 countries and Google activates 400,000 Android devices each day. Similarly, there are 450,000 Android developers and more than 200,000 applications available in the Android market. 4.5 billion apps have been installed to date.
- Critical recall: Top COVID-19 drug recalled for the first time, read this now
- Urgent meat recall: 234,000 pounds were sold so check your fridge now
- 3 new Netflix series with 100% Rotten Tomatoes scores have viewers flipping out
- This action-packed sci-fi movie on Netflix has everyone glued to their screens
- Fourth stimulus check is coming for Christmas – find out if you get one