During Google’s I/O conference in San Francisco today, Google confirmed that it has activated more than 100 million Android devices worldwide across 36 OEM’s and 215 carriers. There are now more than 310 Android devices in 112 countries and Google activates 400,000 Android devices each day. Similarly, there are 450,000 Android developers and more than 200,000 applications available in the Android market. 4.5 billion apps have been installed to date.
- Supermarkets across the country are facing shortages of 2 crucial grocery items
- $500 stimulus checks are coming this month – see if you qualify
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
- Fourth stimulus check update: Deadline approaching for $1,400 payment
- DNA test data breach affects millions of people – see if you’re one of them