If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Everyone knows that Wi-Fi connections will never be as fast as wired internet, no matter how fast Wi-Fi 6 is. There are simply too many variables that impact wireless networks and cause throughput issues. Of course, wiring your home and installing Ethernet ports is a pricey endeavor, so most people just deal with shaky Wi-Fi. Of course, you’re not most people and you know that there’s a better way — or at least, you do now thanks to us! Pick up a TP-Link TL-PA7010 Powerline Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Kit on Amazon while it’s down to $43 and instantly transform any standard power outlet in your house into a gigabit Ethernet port. Trust us, you’ll be glad you did!TP-Link AV1000 Powerline Ethernet Adapter(TL-PA7010 KIT)- Gigabit Port, Plug&Play, Power Saving… Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Powerline adapter provides up to 1000Mbps Ethernet over power. Ideal to be Ethernet extender who can easily go over the walls
- As network adapters supporting HomePlug AV2, easy to add multiple adapters and works under 110-240V
- Gigabit port, give you full speed of your internet. Plug & Play, no new wires and no configuration required
- Power saving automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%. Data encryption by 128-bit AES to make the network safe and private
- System requirements is windows 2000, xp, 2003, vista, 7, 8, 8.1,10, mac and linux. Standards and protocols are homeplug av2, homeplug av, ieee 1901, ieee 802.3, ieee 802.3u and ieee 802.3ab. Range is 984.25 foot over electrical circuit.Range: 300 Meters over electrical circuit
- Industry Leading Support: 2-year warranty and free 24/7 technical support
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.