If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If there’s one complaint that just about every iPhone owner on the planet shares, it’s that Apple doesn’t support expandable memory on its various iPhone models. We hate to break it to you, but that’s something that’s never going to change. Apple makes killer margins on its higher-capacity iPhone models, and adding a microSD card slot would destroy those margins. Of course, there is a way to fight back. Pick up a Lexar microSD To Lightning Reader, which adds a microSD card slot to any iPhone or iPad. Then you can moved videos, photos, and other files on and off your iPhone’s internal storage whenever you want.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Easily offload and transfer content to or from your iPhone or iPad with a micro SD card
- Great for anyone capturing photos or video with a sports camcorder or aerial camera
- Small, portable design with a Lightning connector
- Works with use of free file management app (App Store)
- Automatically and securely sync files
Note that to get the discounted price, you may have to choose Amazon from the “other sellers” section in the right-hand column.Lexar microSD to Lightning Reader - LRWMLBNL Price:$14.39 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.