Holiday shoppers, the Black Friday ad you’ve been waiting for is finally here. Our Black Friday 2015 hub is already packed full of information on holiday season deals from more than a dozen different nationwide retailers, but Best Buy’s Black Friday ad is always the most hotly anticipated one. Now, Best Buy’s big Black Friday 2015 ad has finally been posted, and it’s packed full of deals on everything you could possibly imagine from HDTVs and toasters to laptops, video games and so much more.
The ad includes 37 pages of deals, so that’s a whole lot of bargains to pour through as you try to figure out how best to allocate the money you’ve set aside for holiday gifts. Of course, you’re also bound to find a few gifts for yourself this holiday season, and there’s certainly nothing wrong with that. You can check our earlier post on Best Buy’s giant Black Friday ad for details on all of the bargains the retailer has in store for us this year, but in this post we’ll single out the 10 best buys you’ll find at Best Buy this holiday season.
The lead-up to Black Friday is always jam-packed, so it’s tough to find the best deals available. In just the past day, for example, we’ve shown you Black Friday ads from the like of Costco, Sam’s Club, Target and more. Be sure to check out our Black Friday 2015 hub to keep up with the latest deal news as it breaks.
First things first: You don’t have to wait for Black Friday or even for the week of Black Friday to take advantage of Best Buy’s big deals. The company has made eight “doorbuster” deals available beginning immediately, and you can check them all out right here.
But if you want to see the best of the best that Best Buy has to offer without having to dig through 37 pages, you’ve come to the right place. Below, we’ve listed 10 of the best deals you’ll find at Best Buy this coming Thanksgiving and Black Friday. These deals cover high-quality products at the best prices we’ve seen, and you’ll definitely want to consider each and every one when the sales go live.
- Toshiba 49-inch LED 1080p HDTV for $149.99 – if someone would have told you two years ago that you would be able to buy a high-quality 49-inch HDTV for $150, you might have laughed in their face.
- Samsung 60-inch LED 4K Ultra HD Smart TV for $799.99 – if someone would have told you two minutes ago that you would be able to buy a high-quality 60-inch 4K TV for $800, you definitely would have laughed in their face.
- $250 Best Buy gift card with any Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge or S6 edge+ smartphone (installment or lease plans only) — Samsung’s latest Galaxy phones are easily among the best in the business, and now is the time to buy one.
- Samsung 40-inch LED 1080p HDTV with an Xbox One and The LEGO Movie for $499.99 — an HDTV and an Xbox One Bundle for $500! (note that this is a doorbuster sale available in stores only beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Black Friday)
- $80 Best Buy gift card and free 64GB memory card with the purchase of GoPro Hero4 Silver — action cameras are going to be insanely hot this holiday season, and this is the best deal you’ll find.
- Samsung 65-inch Smart 4K 3D TV for $1,999.99 — that’s $1,300 off one of the most impressive HDTVs Samsung has ever made.
- Vizio 65-inch Smart 4K TV for $999.99 — that’s $1,000 lower than the same size TV from Samsung.
- Up to $100 off Apple Watch models — the only smartwatch that matters.
- 11.6-inch Acer Chromebook for $99.00 — if you want to buy someone a solid laptop for web browsing, video streaming and light work, this is the one to buy.
- $200 Best Buy gift card with any iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus (purchase or lease, with older iPhone trade-in) — the best deal on the most powerful smartphone the world has ever seen.
As a reminder, Best Buy stores open at 5:00 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day for eight hours, and then they reopen at 8:00 a.m. on Black Friday. You can see Best Buy’s full Black Friday ad right here.
Be sure to check out our Black Friday 2015 hub for more.