In the market for a new Android phone in 2015? If you’re willing to wait a week, you’ll have the chance to pick up a Moto X, one of the best phones on the market, for $140 off. As with any good deal, there are a few conditions, but this might be one of the best deals you’ll get on Motorola’s latest flagship in the early months of 2015.
FROM EARLIER: The only smartphone that gets better-looking with age
In celebration of Valentine’s Day, Motorola will be offering customers a promo code worth $140 off any purchase of $499.99 or more and $50 off any purchase of $249.99 or more on Motorola.com. Pick a Motorola device and an accessory, such as a Moto X and a Moto 360, and finalize your purchase before Valentine’s Day for some major savings.
It sounds pretty simple, but here are all the gritty details you need to know if you want to take advantage of the discount:
- Register on Monday February 2, from 11am – 11:59pm CT for a code worth $140 off your pre-tax purchase of $499.99 OR $50 off a pre-tax purchase of $249.99.
- You must use a shipping address within the U.S.
- On Tuesday, February 3: $100 off $499.99 OR $35 off $249.99 site-wide.
- Consumers have until until February 14 at 10:59pm CT to redeem.
- This offer excludes Nexus 6, Moto X (2nd Gen.) on Republic Wireless, and the Extended Service Plan. Limit two devices among Moto X (2nd Gen.), Moto G (2nd Gen.), Moto G 4G LTE (1st Gen.), Moto E, and Moto 360. Promotions cannot be combined.
Register for your promo code at this link.