Admit it — you’re more likely to use the panorama feature to see if you can stretch one of your friends the length of a room than to capture a beautiful sunset. Being able to take panorama shots with the iPhone is a fun diversion, but without a proper stand, you’re unlikely to ever create a perfect panorama.
That’s where these two affordable gadgets come in.
If you want to take incredible panoramas with your iPhone, but you don’t want to spend more than $25, check out these two stands from Amazon, both of which are eligible for Prime shipping.
- Create 90° degree (15 minutes), 180° degree (30 minutes), 270° degree (45 minutes), 360° degree (60 minutes) sweeping time-lapse films.
- Create 90° degree, 180° degree, 270° degree, 360° degree panoramic pictures
- Mount cameras up to 750 grams on the standard 1/4 -20 UNC male tripod screw thread. Perfect for the MUVI HD or other actions cameras with continuous photo mode
- Standard 1/4 -20 UNC female tripod screw thread for mounting on Veho DuoPod tripod or other tripod systems and integral fold out feet to stabilize and support larger cameras
- Ships with iPhone/Smartphone holder to enable panoramic time lapse photography using your smartphone with apps such as Time Lapse Pro, Glimpse Pro, Osnap
Thumbs Up UK Panoramic Pod Mount
- Flexible yet secure mount for your Smartphone.
- Makes it easy to position, transport, and take pics on the fly.
- Use it with a self-timer, stop motion photography, panorama shots, or analyzing your swing on the golf course.
- Compatible With Samsung Galaxy S, HTC One, All iPhone Models, Motorola Droid Razr, Google Nexus 4, T-Mobile myTouch 4G Models