One of Roger ninjas hit us up to give us the breakdown of mobile device launches for the month of June. It’s a pretty impressive line-up if you ask us. As usual, dates do change, but this is what we got so far:
- BlackBerry Bold launch time frame is June 9th-29th. (we don’t have an exact date just yet)
- The HTC Shift will launch on Rogers within the next 10 days. Rumored date is May 22nd, and it’s going for $1,500 on a 3-year agreement.
- The Motorola E8 will be making the trek up north for a June launch. No specific launch date or pricing info yet.
- The Motorola ROKR U9 which as we’re told was supposed to be launched in May, will now be launched in June on Fido.
- Motorola’s W755r (same exact model AT&T has) will also be coming to Rogers in June.
- We’ve also been told Rogers will not be getting the BlackBerry 8320. They are sticking to the BlackBerry 8120 and BlackBerry 8820 for their UMA action.
I think we’ve about covered it for now. Also, the BlackBerry Bold date seems a tad early, so we’d guess it would be launched towards the tail-end of that timeframe. AT&T should either launch before that date, or soon after as we can’t imagine Rogers getting it first. But that’s our own prediction and not based off actual AT&T internal information. Who’s excited out there