We’re just over a week away from E3 2015, the most anticipated gaming event of the year. Everyone is excited to see what Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo have to announce, but after the reveal of the Fallout 4 trailer this week, Bethesda has suddenly taken pole position in the eyes of many gamers ahead of its first ever press conference on June 14th.
We knew that Bethesda was going to have a presence at E3, but until today, we didn’t have any specifics. Thankfully, Game Informer has the low down on Bethesda’s E3 plans. As it so happens, the developer will be hosting a live stage show from its booth all week. Here’s when the big events are going down (all times PT):
Tuesday, June 16
- 1:00 p.m. – A look at Doom with Marty Stratton (executive producer, iD Software) and Hugo Martin (art director, iD Software)
- 2:30 p.m. – Interview with Fallout 4 game director Todd Howard
Wednesday, June 17
- 11:00 a.m. – Doom roundtable panel with Marty Stratton (executive producer), Hugo Martin (art director), Garrett Young (general manager), and Robert Duffy (chief technical officer)
- 1:00 p.m. – Fallout 4 panel discussion with Todd Howard (game director), Emil Pagliarulo (lead designer), Istvan Pely (lead artist), and Jeff Gardiner (lead producer)
- 4:00 p.m. – A look at Battlecry with Lucas Davis (design director, Battlecry Studios) and Rich Vogel (executive producer, Battlecry Studios)
Thursday, June 18
- 11:00 a.m. – Interview with Marty Stratton (executive producer) on the Doom community and how players will get involved
- 1:00 p.m. – Pete Hines (vice president, PR and marketing) recaps E3 and talks about the future
- 3:00 p.m. – Deep dive into Battlecry’s character classes with Victor Antonov (visual design director, Zenimax), Lucas Davis (design director, Battlecry Studios), and Rich Vogel (executive producer, Battlecry Studios)
Bethesda will not be live streaming these sessions, but we’ll do our best to keep you updated from the show floor. We’ll also be live blogging from Bethesda’s E3 showcase at 6:30 pm P.T. on June 14th.