As we’ve noted previously, Yahoo (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer is not messing around when it comes to getting her new company up to speed with her former employer, Google (GOOG). And now, unnamed sources have told Business Insider that Mayer has delivered a new ultimatum for employees working on product pitches: Figure out a way to get it out the door in six months or don’t bother pitching it at all. What’s more, Yahoo will no longer consider investing in any project “if it doesn’t have a realistic shot of reaching 100 million users or generate $100 million toward the company’s top line.”
- Scary probiotics recall: If you have this supplement, throw it out now
- 20 crazy Amazon Black Friday deals that somehow just came back
- Security holes discovered in 9 popular routers – is yours on the list?
- Actual 3D-printed steaks are now being served in restaurants – here’s where
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
December 5th, 2021