If Samsung’s Android lineup is feeling a little sparse on AT&T, don’t worry… there’s about to be a new flagship in town. We have just exclusively received a photo of an unnamed Samsung device complete with sliding QWERTY keyboard that’s headed to AT&T in the coming months. While we don’t have much to go on, the device will sport the four-button Android layout as opposed to Samsung’s typical three-button layout at AT&T’s request, and the QWERTY keyboard even reflects that.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- Your fourth stimulus check is going out right now if you live in this state
- New stimulus checks are coming in less than a month – here’s who gets one
- If you have this vegetable in your fridge, throw it out immediately
- 5 MagSafe iPhone chargers on Amazon that cost much less than Apple’s
- Unreleased MacBook Pro details were just leaked by Apple itself