No real surprise here, but at least it’s now official. Nokia confirmed on Thursday that it will no longer offer Symbian-based handsets its Nseries line-up after the N8 is released. In its place, Nokia will be looking to MeeGo, an open source mash-up of Nokia’s Maemo and Intel’s Moblin. This is a pretty smart move for Nokia’s flagship line, especially considering the horrible tongue lashing dealt to Symbian^3-powered N8 by Russian mobile guru Eldar Murtazin, no?
- An unexpected fourth stimulus check for $600 is coming if you have one of these jobs
- iPhone 14 will look like nothing we’ve ever seen from Apple
- Read this now if iOS 15 ruined your iPhone’s battery life
- CDC salmonella outbreak update: It’s gotten worse, but possible culprit found
- This $36 small bathroom storage cabinet has thousands of Amazon shoppers obsessed
September 24th, 2021
September 26th, 2021