Watch out, Google: Microsoft is really coming after you. Microsoft announced on Wednesday that it will make Windows free to use for any manufacturers who are making devices that are 9 inches or smaller. This means that Windows smartphones, small tablets and wearable computers will have free-to-use software, just like with Google’s Android platform. This has the potential to significantly grow Windows’ market share on mobile devices, particularly in emerging markets where manufacturers have been churning out dirt-cheap Android phones.
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Teaser says Marvel’s Avengers may soon fight a terrifying new threat
- Elon Musk just took a swipe at President Biden after successful SpaceX landing
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- I’m obsessed with a $20 Amazon smart home device you’ve never heard of
September 18th, 2021
September 20th, 2021