Watch out, Google: Microsoft is really coming after you. Microsoft announced on Wednesday that it will make Windows free to use for any manufacturers who are making devices that are 9 inches or smaller. This means that Windows smartphones, small tablets and wearable computers will have free-to-use software, just like with Google’s Android platform. This has the potential to significantly grow Windows’ market share on mobile devices, particularly in emerging markets where manufacturers have been churning out dirt-cheap Android phones.
- FDA blood pressure medicine recall: Stop taking these pills now
- This twisted new Netflix original finally ended Squid Game’s run at #1
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- Tom Holland is finally talking about the big ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ spoiler
- AirPods 3 price, release date, and features announced