Just in time for Halloween (and the launch of Windows 8), Microsoft (MSFT) has revealed that it plans on releasing its first Surface tablets on October 26th. Microsoft buried the Surface release date in a recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission last week, where it told the SEC that “on October 26th… we will begin selling the Surface, a series of Microsoft-designed and manufactured hardware devices.” BGR took a hands-on look at the Surface tablet during its debut in June, and we were very impressed with the company’s first hardware effort as it looks to dive head first into the tablet market.
- Google’s time crystal discovery is so big, we can’t fully comprehend it
- Marvel’s new Black Panther actor might have been revealed
- Are $2,000 monthly stimulus checks really going to happen? Here’s what you need to know
- All these Netflix movies and shows are leaving in August, so it’s your last chance to stream them
- PS5 update fixes one of the console’s stupidest problems