Just in time for Halloween (and the launch of Windows 8), Microsoft (MSFT) has revealed that it plans on releasing its first Surface tablets on October 26th. Microsoft buried the Surface release date in a recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission last week, where it told the SEC that “on October 26th… we will begin selling the Surface, a series of Microsoft-designed and manufactured hardware devices.” BGR took a hands-on look at the Surface tablet during its debut in June, and we were very impressed with the company’s first hardware effort as it looks to dive head first into the tablet market.
- 2 urgent recalls that parents with babies need to know about
- 10 hidden deals only Amazon Prime members can get
- New Netflix true-crime docuseries has viewers stunned and appalled
- This Spider-Man: No Way Home sequel rumor will have Marvel fans flipping out
- New scientific paper claims octopuses are actually aliens from outer space