LG (066570) and Japanese carrier partner NTT DoCoMo have joined to unveil the Optimus G Pro, a followup to the popular Optimus G smartphone that debuted last year. The Optimus G Pro features a 5-inch display with full-HD 1080p resolution and a pixel density of 440 ppi versus 312 ppi in the original Optimus G. The phone also sports a 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon Pro chipset, 2GB of RAM, a 3,000 mAh battery and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. The Optimus G Pro will debut in Japan this coming April, but global launch plans have not been announced.
- This is the Marvel ‘Fantastic Four’ news we’ve been waiting for
- Fourth stimulus check is coming to millions of Americans – here’s who gets one
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Amazon is blowing out Tessan power strips for one day only
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
September 21st, 2021
September 20th, 2021