LG (066570) and Japanese carrier partner NTT DoCoMo have joined to unveil the Optimus G Pro, a followup to the popular Optimus G smartphone that debuted last year. The Optimus G Pro features a 5-inch display with full-HD 1080p resolution and a pixel density of 440 ppi versus 312 ppi in the original Optimus G. The phone also sports a 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon Pro chipset, 2GB of RAM, a 3,000 mAh battery and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. The Optimus G Pro will debut in Japan this coming April, but global launch plans have not been announced.
- Google’s time crystal discovery is so big, we can’t fully comprehend it
- Marvel’s new Black Panther actor might have been revealed
- Are $2,000 monthly stimulus checks really going to happen? Here’s what you need to know
- All these Netflix movies and shows are leaving in August, so it’s your last chance to stream them
- Netflix quietly removed one of the most popular shows ever, and subscribers are freaking out