Amazon (AMZN) on Thursday sent invitations to the media for a press conference on September 6th in Santa Monica, California. While the topic of discussion was not revealed in the company’s invitations, it is widely believed that Amazon will finally unveil its next-generation Kindle Fire tablets. BGR exclusively reported in June that Amazon was prepping two new tablets, an updated 7-inch slate to replace the current Kindle Fire and a brand new 10-inch tablet that Amazon he been working on for more than a year.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Elon Musk just took a swipe at President Biden after successful SpaceX landing
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- The new season of this raunchy hit Netflix show has everyone talking
- Amazon’s Belkin power strip blowout has prices starting at $8