Amazon (AMZN) on Thursday sent invitations to the media for a press conference on September 6th in Santa Monica, California. While the topic of discussion was not revealed in the company’s invitations, it is widely believed that Amazon will finally unveil its next-generation Kindle Fire tablets. BGR exclusively reported in June that Amazon was prepping two new tablets, an updated 7-inch slate to replace the current Kindle Fire and a brand new 10-inch tablet that Amazon he been working on for more than a year.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Urgent frozen vegetable recall: Don’t eat these dangerous veggies
- Fourth stimulus check is coming for the holidays if you live in these states
- Divers discovered a horrifying 26-foot sea worm that only comes out at night
- If you want more monthly stimulus checks, pay attention to the Senate in December
- Apple’s new MacBook upgrade program makes pricey Macs more accessible