Apple (AAPL) will begin taking preorders for the next-generation iPhone on the same day it unveils the new phone, according to a new report. iMore, the same website that first pegged September 12th as the date for Apple’s “iPhone 5” announcement, on Monday reported that the Cupertino, California-based company plans to take preorders on September 12th as well. The site reiterates that Apple’s sixth iPhone will then launch the following week on September 21st, and says a second round of launches in various unnamed international markets is slated for the first week of October.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Marvel’s new Black Panther actor might have been revealed
- Amazon’s giving away $15 credits, but this is your last chance to get one
- All these Netflix movies and shows are leaving in August, so it’s your last chance to stream them
- Amazon coupon slashes our favorite self-emptying robot vacuum to its lowest price ever
- Are $2,000 monthly stimulus checks really going to happen? Here’s what you need to know