Apple (AAPL) will begin taking preorders for the next-generation iPhone on the same day it unveils the new phone, according to a new report. iMore, the same website that first pegged September 12th as the date for Apple’s “iPhone 5” announcement, on Monday reported that the Cupertino, California-based company plans to take preorders on September 12th as well. The site reiterates that Apple’s sixth iPhone will then launch the following week on September 21st, and says a second round of launches in various unnamed international markets is slated for the first week of October.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- If you have this vegetable in your fridge, throw it out immediately
- This is the Marvel ‘Fantastic Four’ news we’ve been waiting for
- Fourth stimulus check is coming to millions of Americans – here’s who gets one
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Amazon is blowing out Tessan power strips for one day only