There’s been an interesting discussion happening in the Apple community lately, and its whether Apple would want to crowd up the company’s September event with two blockbuster announcements. The consensus has been that Apple should hold two events, one for the iPhone 5 announcement September 12th, and one for the iPad mini in October. AllThingsD is reporting that it has confirmed with multiple sources that two events will take place. The Loop also reported two events for two devices.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- FDA blood pressure medicine recall: Stop taking these pills now
- This twisted new Netflix original finally ended Squid Game’s run at #1
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- Tom Holland is finally talking about the big ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ spoiler
- AirPods 3 price, release date, and features announced