Apple (AAPL) announced during its iPhone 5 unveiling that the latest version of its mobile operating system would become available to the public on September 19th, and iOS 6 is now available right on schedule. iOS device owners with an iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPad 2 or fourth-generation iPod touch can now download iOS 6 through iTunes immediately, and users currently running iOS 5 or later can update their devices over the air. BGR reviewed iOS 6 and called it a refinement of what is already the most refined mobile OS in the world.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- An unexpected fourth stimulus check for $600 is coming if you have one of these jobs
- CDC salmonella outbreak update: It’s gotten worse, but possible culprit found
- iPhone 14 will look like nothing we’ve ever seen from Apple
- Read this now if iOS 15 ruined your iPhone’s battery life
- This $36 small bathroom storage cabinet has thousands of Amazon shoppers obsessed