AT&T’s latest Android tablet, the HTC Jetstream, is now available from AT&T for $700 with a two-year data contract. AT&T announced Android 3.1-powered tablet last week and it is equipped with a 10.1-inch display, a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, an 8-megapixel camera with dual-LED flash and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera for video chats. AT&T will include the HTC Scribe pen with each purchase at no cost for a limited time. The Jetstream is also available for $849.99 for customers looking to purchase the tablet without a contract.
- FDA blood pressure medicine recall: Stop taking these pills now
- This twisted new Netflix original finally ended Squid Game’s run at #1
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- Tom Holland is finally talking about the big ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ spoiler
- AirPods 3 price, release date, and features announced