A new report suggests that the scaled-down version of Samsung’s flagship smartphone has been delayed until later this year. According to SamMobile, the mid-range Galaxy S4 mini will not be released until mid-July. Earlier rumors claimed the handset will be available in two versions: a single-SIM model and a dual-SIM version. The Galaxy S4 mini is said to be equipped with a 4.3-inch qHD display, an 8-megapixel rear camera and Android 4.2.2 under Samsung’s TouchWiz user interface. The single-SIM version will reportedly include a quad-core processor, while the Galaxy S4 mini DUOS will feature a dual-core processor.
- If you have these pork or beef products, there’s a recall so throw them out
- Biden wants stimulus checks to keep coming next year – here’s how much you’d get
- Fourth stimulus check update: Only this group of people would get new $1,400 checks
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- Walmart issues urgent recall after 2 people died, so read this now
October 26th, 2021
October 25th, 2021