A new report suggests that the scaled-down version of Samsung’s flagship smartphone has been delayed until later this year. According to SamMobile, the mid-range Galaxy S4 mini will not be released until mid-July. Earlier rumors claimed the handset will be available in two versions: a single-SIM model and a dual-SIM version. The Galaxy S4 mini is said to be equipped with a 4.3-inch qHD display, an 8-megapixel rear camera and Android 4.2.2 under Samsung’s TouchWiz user interface. The single-SIM version will reportedly include a quad-core processor, while the Galaxy S4 mini DUOS will feature a dual-core processor.
- Dangerous hand sanitizer recall: Check if you have any in your home
- Better than stimulus checks, this program gets certain people up to $17,500 for free
- Surprise stimulus checks could come after Thanksgiving – here’s how much you get
- TikTok is freaking out about a so-called hidden iPhone messaging app
- 100,000 pounds of chicken are recalled at Trader Joe’s & Kroger
November 24th, 2021
November 26th, 2021