We’ve been told that Apple is planning on releasing an iOS 8 software update sometime next week. Whether it’s a beta seed or a public release, our source couldn’t confirm, but the company is currently planning on making a move around Tuesday or Wednesday.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- If you bought this soup at Costco, there’s an FDA recall so throw it out
- This is how desperate retailers are getting because of the supply chain crisis
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- Surprise stimulus checks are coming in 14 states – see if you get one