If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
None of us need any additional excuses to order pizza on a chilly weekend, but here’s one anyway: February 9th is National Pizza Day. Of all the food-related national days, Pizza Day is one of the easiest to get on board with, and a ton of national chains and local shops are celebrating by cutting prices and giving away free pizza.
Here are all the deals we’ve managed to find so far. If we see more, we’ll be sure to add them to the list (and feel free to leave a comment below if you find a great deal on pizza that we didn’t list here):
- Blaze Pizza: Get 2 Pepperoni Pizzas for $10 when you order online at participating locations.
- Caulipower: Buy one Caulipower pizza, get a second one of equal or lesser value free with this coupon.
- Cicis: At the time of writing, we still don’t know what it is, but Cicis will host a Pizza Challenge today.
- Dominos: Order a Perfect Combo deal, which includes 2 Medium 1-Topping Pizzas, 16-piece Parmesan Bread Bites, 8 Piece Cinnamon Twists and a 2 Liter of Coke for $19.99.
- Hungry Howie’s: Get a large two-topping pizza for $7.99 with code LG799 (carryout only).
- IHOP: If you’re a first time DoorDash customer in Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas or New York City, you can use code PANCIZZA to get free delivery on one of the restaurant’s Pancizzas (a pizza-sized pancake with toppings). Order of over $10 are also eligible for free delivery with code IHOPDELIVERY.
- Little Caesars: Try the restaurant’s new Stuffed Pretzel Crust pizza for $9, or get the Hot-N-Ready Pretzel Crust pizza for $6 from 4 PM to 8PM local time tonight.
- Papa John’s: Get a medium one-topping pizza for $6 with code CARRYOUT6 through March 3rd.
- Pilot Flying J: Get a free slice of pizza through February 10th with the Pilot Flying J app.
- Pizza Hut: Check out the $5 Lineup, which features medium one-topping pizzas, 8 piece boneless wings, pasta, bread sticks, garlic knots, desserts, drinks, and more, all for $5 a piece.
This is hardly an exhaustive list, so be sure to poke around and call your local shops and grocery stores for more deals. We will do our best to keep this list up to date throughout the day as well, so don’t forget to check back here later and see if there are any deals or freebies you might have missed the first time around.