If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
If you want a new iPad and you want to spend as little as possible, your best option is an Amazon sale that slashes the price of Apple’s 6th-generation iPad all the way down to just $249. If you want more power and a newer design that ditches the home button and instead offers Face ID and a better screen-to-body ratio with narrower bezels, you’ll obviously have to spend more money. The good news is you won’t need to spend as much as you normally would if you snag one today, because Amazon is blowing out two different refurbished iPad Pro models at all-time low prices for one day only. Grab one before they sell out and you can get an Apple iPad Pro (11-inch, Wi-Fi + Cellular 256GB) for $769 instead of $949, or an Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 512GB) for $929 instead of $1,139!
Apple iPad Pro (11-inch, Wi-Fi + Cellular 256GB)
- 11-Inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with Promotion, true Tone, and wide Color
- A12X Bionic chip with Neural Engine, Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP True Depth front camera, Four speaker Audio with wider Stereo sound
- v802. 11AC Wi-Fi and gigabit-class LTE cellular data, Up to 10 hours of battery life
Apple iPad Pro 3rd Generation (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 512GB)
- 12.9-inch edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display with Promotion, True Tone, and wide color
- A12X Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP True Depth front camera
- Four speaker audio with wider stereo sound
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.