If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on
our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you have been anxiously awaiting the Amazon Black Friday ad for 2021, rest assured that you’re definitely not alone. Well, we have some good news and some bad news. Before you get nervous though, you should know that the bad news really isn’t that bad.
The bad news is that Amazon doesn’t do traditional Black Friday ads, of course. It’s not an old-school brick-and-mortar retail chain, after all. So it makes sense that Amazon would skip a traditional Black Friday ad. After all, they’re typically meant to woo you into a store.
But the good news is that Amazon always has a massive Black Friday press release. And it’s always issued ahead of its big Black Friday blowout each year. This release is a great way to get a taste of what Amazon has in store and make sure you’re getting the best possible deals. Now, we’ve got that press release for you right here!
Amazon Black Friday deals you can get now
It goes without saying that people love seeing traditional Black Friday ads. But that won’t change the fact that Amazon doesn’t do a Black Friday ad. Of course, all you need to do is head over to Amazon’s Black Friday deals hub and you’ll see that so many crazy Black Friday deals are already available. Here’s a small taste of the deals that are on the site right now:
🚨 Spotlight deals 🚨
- AirPods Pro with MagSafe charging are just $159 (reg. $250 — these upgrades were just released!)
- Apple’s AirPods 3 have their first-ever discount to $149.99
- Massive Apple Watch SE sale drops prices to as little as $219
- Apple Watch Series 7 is discounted for the first time ever
- The newest Ninja air fryer has a massive discount to $99.99 (reg. $150)
- Bose QC35 noise cancelling headphones are $179 (reg. $350)
- iRobot Roomba 694 robot vacuum is $179 (reg. $275)
- Fitbit Luxe fitness tracker is $99.95 (reg. $150)
- Get an Echo Dot and a Sengled color smart bulb for only $19.99 (reg. $55)
- LG OLED C1 TVs are on sale at new all-time low prices with discounts up to $1,000 off!
🔥 Black Friday Fire TV deals 🔥
- The #1 best-selling Fire TV Stick 4K is $24.99 (reg. $50)
- Fire TV Stick 4K Max is $34.99 (reg. $55)
- Amazon’s Fire TV Stick is $19.99 (reg. $40) and Fire TV Stick Lite is $17.99 (reg. $30)
- Save $150 on the brand new Amazon Fire TV 55″ Omni Series 4K smart TV
- Save $140 on the new Amazon Fire TV 55″ 4-Series 4K smart TV
- Amazon’s #1 best-selling Fire TV Edition smart TV is just $99.99
💥 More Amazon devices 💥
- Blink Mini is down to an all-time low of $19.99 today
- Blink home camera deals start at $44.99
- Echo Auto with six months of FREE Amazon Music Unlimited is just $14.99
- Ring Video Doorbell deals start at just $41.99 with a free Echo Dot!
- Get a Ring Doorbell & Echo Show 5 bundle for just $61.99
- Echo Show deals start at $44.99
- Fire Tablet deals also start at $44.99
Of course, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. And there’s plenty more in store, as we just learned from Amazon’s Black Friday ad press release.
Amazon Black Friday ad 2021
The big Amazon Black Friday ad press release we told you about is here. And it includes all the info you need about the retailer’s official Black Friday sale. Amazon already has thousands of Black Friday deals that are available on its site. Believe it or not, however, there’s plenty more in store.
Amazon’s big Black Friday 2021 sale is a 48-hour event that takes place on November 25 and November 26. You’ll find countless deals on all the most popular products of 2021. From kitchen appliances and furniture to electronics, home goods, and so much more. Amazon even has a deal planned for the hard-to-find Oculus Quest 2! It’s not a straight discount, unfortunately, but you’ll get a $50 Amazon credit when you buy one.
On top of that, the PlayStation Plus Black Friday deal you’ve been waiting for is here! Get as many PlayStation Plus 12-month membership codes for just $39.99 each instead of $60. They’re stackable so you can buy multiple discounted codes and add multiple years to your account!
That’s just the tip of the iceberg, as you’ll see below.
PlayStation Plus: 12 Month Membership [Digital Code] Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Oculus Quest 2 - 128GB/256GB VR Headset + $50 Amazon Credit Price:Get a $50 Credit! Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Amazon Black Friday laptop deals
There’s no changing the trend. More people are working from home instead of in an office. As a result, there’s way more interest in laptops. We’ve picked these five laptop deals from Amazon for Black Friday to highlight the savings and discounts that are available.
- Lenovo Chromebook Flex 3 11″ Laptop – $169.99 (reg. $320)
- Apple MacBook Air Laptop – $799.99 (reg. $1,000)
- Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5 13″ Laptop – $316.13 (reg. $430)
- HP Chromebook 11-inch Laptop – $159.99 (reg. $200)
- Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 4 – $179.99 (reg. $250)
Amazon’s big Black Friday ad press release
Just like we explained, Amazon has so much in store for shoppers this year. The retailer’s Black Friday event already started, of course, and there are thousands of deals you can get right now. But the official Amazon Black Friday sale is a 48-hour ordeal, and everything you need to know is in Amazon’s press release below.
Amazon Announces More Deals Than Ever Before for Its 48-Hour Black Friday Event
Thousands of deals will be available for customers starting on Thursday, November 25, including deep discounts on select TVs from Samsung, Sony, and LG, select Alexa-enabled devices, and must-have toys from Fisher-Price, Barbie, and Disney, plus many more
Amazon’s year-round investments in people, technology, and transportation across its operations network helps ensure reliable delivery for customers this holiday season
Prime members can rely on fast, free, and convenient delivery on millions of items throughout the holiday season, including One-Day Delivery coast-to-coast, Same-Day Delivery in more than 47 cities, and delivery in as fast as five hours from click-to-doorstep in 15 U.S. cities
This Black Friday, customers can continue to support small businesses and shop thousands of deals from sellers, including women-owned, military family-owned, and Black-owned businesses
SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Nov. 15, 2021– (NASDAQ:AMZN) – Amazon announced today that more Black Friday deals than ever before will be available starting on Thursday, November 25. Customers will be able to shop incredible deals with deep discounts on top products and must-have items, including new gadgets and electronics from Samsung; kid-favorite toys and baby essentials from Mattel and Cybex gb Pockit; must-have home and kitchen items from Instant Pot; seasonal fashion finds, including rag & bone from Shopbop; and beauty favorites from Sunday Riley, OPI, Color Wow, and many more. In addition, customers can find thousands of deals from Amazon’s independent selling partners, most of which are small and medium-sized businesses, throughout Amazon’s 48-hour Black Friday event, including deals from women-owned, military family-owned, and Black-owned businesses.
Customers can also shop from Amazon’s biggest selection of gift guides, including newly launched guides and longtime customer-favorites like Stocking Stuffers, Customer’s Most Loved, and Holiday Toy List, along with the Electronics, Fashion, Beauty guides. Newly released gift guides include:
- Oprah’s Favorite Things: Back for the seventh year, Oprah’s Favorite Things list includes a coveted assortment of Oprah’s must-have products, many from people of color and women-owned businesses, including Kiya Tomlin, Clara Sunwoo, and Saysh by Allyson Felix. Customers can visit amazon.com/oprah to shop now and receive 20% off select items in Oprah’s list through December 31.
- Experts’ Gift Picks Gift Guide: For those looking for gifting inspiration, Amazon dropped this star-studded list featuring top picks from A-list celebrities like Jessica Alba, Jojo Siwa, gold medalist Suni Lee and influencer duo Aint Afraid, and media outlets including BuzzFeed and Refinery29, among others. To view these gift guides and more, visit amazon.com/expertsgiftspicks.
- Luxury Stores Gift Guide: Discover special gifts to give and get this season with curated gift guides, featuring new arrivals in Luxury Stores, from Clé de Peau Beauté and RéVive Skincare to La Perla and Missoni. Shop limited edition beauty gift sets and festive looks for dressing up this holiday season, or find the perfect gift for friends and family. To view this gift guide and shop from luxury brands, visit amazon.com/luxurystores.
Supporting Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
Amazon’s U.S. independent selling partners, most of which are small and medium-sized businesses, selling in Amazon’s store sold more than 3.8 billion products in the 12 months ending August 31, 2021. This Black Friday, customers can continue to support small and save on gifts from small businesses, Amazon Handmade, and Amazon Launchpad, and by visiting amazon.com/supportsmall. Handmade artisans, entrepreneurs, and emerging brand owners can all be found on Amazon—including women-owned, military family-owned, and Black-owned businesses.
Where and When to Shop
The Black Friday 48-hour deal event, from November 25 through November 26, while supplies last, is available to shop on amazon.com/blackfriday, on the Amazon shopping app, at Amazon 4-star stores, Amazon Books stores, or by asking “Alexa, what are my deals?” Plus, Prime members get 30-minute early access to select Lightning Deals on Amazon throughout the holiday season, and every day.
Customers can also watch livestreams on Black Friday to discover incredible holiday deals the minute they go live, including exciting deals revealed first via Amazon Live. Shop with celebrities, influencers, and experts who will help customers discover the best deals with product demonstrations, try-on hauls, and a live chat. Viewers will also be able to easily shop the featured products and brands through a carousel that updates in real-time. To watch, visit amazon.com/live or the Amazon Live shopping app on Fire TV.
Black Friday Deals Preview
Below is a sneak peek of top deals available during Amazon’s Black Friday event, from November 25 through November 26.
- Holiday Toy List: Save on dolls, toys, and accessories from L.O.L. Surprise!, PAW Patrol, Bluey, Little Tikes, Fisher-Price, Barbie, Hot Wheels, and more. Save up to 30% on party games from Cards Against Humanity and gifts from Disney, Marvel, DC, and PJ Masks.
- Seasonal Fashion: Save on a selection of footwear, apparel, accessories, and bestsellers, including up to 40% on Levi’s for the family and up to 30% on Adidas. Save up to 25% on select Fall Fashion styles from Shopbop, including rag & bone, Frame, and Mother Denim. Save up to 25% on a Made For You custom T-shirt, and up to 30% on Staples by The Drop. Plus, shoppers save $10 when they spend $50 on their first order from Prime Try Before You Buy, and both new and existing customers save $10 when they spend $50 with Personal Shopper by Prime Try Before You Buy (terms and conditions apply).
- Home Entertaining and Décor: Save up to 40% on Instant Brands kitchen appliances. Save up to 43% on iRobot, cordless, and upright vacuums from Shark. Up to 30% off air purifiers from Levoit and Coway. Save up to 15% on select furniture.
- Electronics: Save up to 30% on select TVs from Samsung, Sony, and LG. Save on select headphones from Bose, Sony, and Beats. Up to 29% off select Garmin watches and navigation products. Save up to 30% on select desktops, laptops, monitors, and tablets. Receive a $50 Amazon promotional credit with the purchase of Oculus Quest 2. Save $40 with the purchase of FlashForge Adventurer 3 Lite 3D Printer.
- Beauty: Save $50 on Sunday Riley Mini Vault Skincare Collection, an Amazon exclusive. Save up to 30% on lash serums and hair sprays from Grande Cosmetics and Color Wow. Up to 40% off grooming appliances from Braun and Panasonic. Save up to 50% on Waterpik.
- Amazon Brands: Save up to 30% on men’s and women’s fashion. Save up to 30% on tech accessories and home products. Up to 35% off fitness and wellness essentials. Save up to 40% on pet food from Wag. Save up to 20% on baby products from Mama Bear.
- Amazon Devices: Save up to 42% on select Alexa-enabled devices including Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) Kids, Echo Buds (2nd Gen) with wired case, and Echo Frames (2nd Gen). Save up to 30% on Amazon Fire TV 50” 4-Series. Save up to 30% on the Kindle Oasis. Up to 50% off the Fire TV Stick 4K. Save up to 50% on select Fire HD tablets. Up to 30% off Blink video Doorbell. Save $20 on the Luna Controller.
- Tools, Garden, and Automotive: Save up to 30% on select DEWALT tools. Save up to 31% on select generators from DuroMax. Up to 30% off select AeroGarden indoor gardens. Save up to 30% on select auto parts and accessories.
- Sports & Outdoors: Save up to 30% on select Coleman and Marmot equipment. Save up to 30% on select Team Sports products.
- Entertainment: Save up to 50% on select Prime Video movies to rent or buy, from new releases to classics, plus hit TV shows, seasonal content, and more. And save with Amazon Music Unlimited, free for three months for new customers, or free for six months with the purchase of select Amazon Echo devices. Readers can also save up to 80% on 100+ best sellers on Kindle, 50% or more on select Kindle Exclusive titles, up to 50% on Amazon exclusive print titles, and up to 30% on children’s books.
- Virtual Travel and Experiences: Save up to 50% on all Amazon Explore experiences, hosted by local experts, U.S. customers have access to a wide range of livestreamed, interactive experiences across the globe—all from the comfort of their homes. Customers can shop unique items, learn how holidays are celebrated around the world, and gift experiences to their friends & family.
Investing in Our Team
Amazon’s extraordinary employees come together to deliver joyful experiences for customers year-round, and the company recently announced it’s hiring an additional 125,000 full- and part-time positions and 150,000 seasonal jobs with an average starting pay of $18 per hour, sign-on bonuses of up to $3,000, and an additional $3 per hour depending on shifts in many locations. These employees are the heart and soul of Amazon, which is why the company has spent more than $15 billion across its fulfillment network to help keep employees safe and deliver products to customers.
Additionally, the company has continued to invest in technology, aircraft, ships, and buildings to ensure it has the products customers want and need available throughout the season. Plus, it’s putting more selection in fulfillment centers closer to customers, which is possible because of the sophisticated and innovative network Amazon has built over 20 years. These improvements mean customers can continue to rely on fast and efficient delivery throughout the holiday season and beyond.
Fast, Free, and Convenient Delivery Options
- Free One-Day and Same-Day Delivery: Prime members in the U.S. can shop a selection of over 10 million items eligible for Prime Free One-Day Delivery with no minimum purchase, and millions of items are available for Free Same-Day Delivery in 47 major metropolitan areas. Prime members can also shop over 3 million items available for delivery in as fast as five hours with faster Same-Day Delivery—now available in 15 cities. These fast delivery options are not only convenient for customers, but they’re better for the planet. Same-Day deliveries ship from local fulfillment centers, so the items travel shorter distances and generate less carbon emissions. This is just another way Amazon is reducing the impact of climate change on future generations by building a sustainable business. Learn more at amazon.com/primedelivery or start a free 30-day trial of Prime at amazon.com/prime.
- Ultrafast Grocery Delivery and Pickup: Prime members in more than 5,000 cities and towns have access to two-hour grocery delivery on more than 170,000 products from Whole Foods Market and Amazon Fresh. With Amazon Fresh, Prime members get free two-hour delivery, plus free grocery pickup at select Amazon Fresh stores on orders over $35. Prime members can also find toys, gifts, household products, everyday essentials, electronics, Amazon devices, and more at Amazon Fresh. Prime members get free pickup on orders over $35 from Whole Foods Market stores nationwide.
- Delivery Where it’s Needed Most: Whether customers are road-tripping to see family, staying home and need a secure delivery location, or sending a gift to a loved one or friend, Amazon provides thousands of package pickup locations for customers. These locations are conveniently located near or in offices, convenience stores, malls, apartment buildings, and grocery stores, in more than 900 cities and towns across the U.S. Tens of millions of products can be easily and conveniently delivered to an Amazon pickup point at Whole Foods Market, 7-11, Chase Bank, Rite-Aid, HealthMart, GNC, Stage Stores, and other locations. To find a location, visit amazon.com/hub.
- Extended Returns Window: Most of the items purchased between October 1, 2021, and December 31, 2021, can be returned until January 31, 2022.
Go here to see this month’s best deals online!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.