If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
The holiday shopping season has already begun over at Amazon. And our readers have been going crazy over the phenomenal early Amazon Black Friday deals that are available right now. But so many people have been anxiously awaiting the Amazon Black Friday ad for 2022. And today, we finally have some good news on that front.
🎅🎄 Don’t miss BGR’s Christmas 2022 gift guide with 100+ gift ideas! 🎄🎅
Featured deals in this article:
We actually have good news and bad news, though the bad news isn’t actually all that bad.
The bad news is simply that Amazon doesn’t do traditional Black Friday ads, of course. It’s not an old-school brick-and-mortar retail chain, after all. So it makes sense that Amazon would skip a traditional Black Friday ad. After all, they’re typically meant to woo you into a store.
But the good news is that Amazon always has a massive Black Friday press release. And it’s always issued ahead of the retailer’s big Black Friday blowout each year.Amazon Black Friday 2022: See the Latest Deals Right Here! See the Latest Deals
This release is a great way to get a taste of what Amazon has in store and make sure you’re getting the best possible deals. Now, we’ve got that press release for you right here!
Amazon Black Friday deals you can get now
It goes without saying that people love seeing traditional Black Friday ads. But that won’t change the fact that Amazon doesn’t do a Black Friday ad.
Of course, all you need to do is head over to Amazon’s Black Friday deals hub and you’ll see that so many crazy Black Friday deals are already available. Here’s a small taste of the deals that are on the site right now:
Early Black Friday deals at Amazon
- Apple’s hot new Apple AirPods Pro 2 are on sale with the biggest discount so far!
- Apple Watch Series 8 is up to $50 off
- Apple’s iPad 10.2-Inch is on sale for as little as $299
- #1 best-selling Beckham Hotel Collection bed pillows with 143,000 5-star reviews for $13.49 each
- The Bose Solo 5 TV soundbar is on sale at an all-time low of $159, plus more Bose deals
- Save a whopping $160 on the GE Profile Opal nugget ice maker
Deep discounts on Amazon devices
- Fire TV Stick Lite is down to $14.99
- Upgrade to the Fire TV Stick 4K for just $24.99, the Fire TV Stick 4K Max for $34.99, or the Fire TV Stick for $19.99
- Get the Echo Dot for $17.99, or for just $0.99 with these unreal Echo Dot deals
- Score a free Amazon Smart Plug and Echo Dot when you buy a Christmas tree with built-in LED lighting
- The Insignia F20 24-inch Smart Fire TV is on sale for just $79.99
- Ring Video Doorbell deals start at $39.99
- Ring Camera deals start at $44.99
- See all of Amazon’s early Black Friday Amazon device deals
Of course, that’s just the tip of the iceberg. And there’s plenty more in store, as we just learned from Amazon’s Black Friday ad press release.Amazon Black Friday 2022: See the Latest Deals Right Here! See the Latest Deals
Amazon Black Friday ad 2022
The big Amazon Black Friday ad press release we told you about is here. And it includes all the info you need about the retailer’s official Black Friday sale. Amazon already has thousands of Black Friday deals that are available on its site. Believe it or not, however, there’s plenty more in store.
Amazon’s big Black Friday 2022 sale is a 48-hour event that takes place on November 24 and November 24. You’ll find countless deals on all the most popular products of 2022. From kitchen appliances and furniture to electronics, home goods, and so much more.
Amazon even has a deal planned for the Meta Quest 2! Buy one during Black Friday and you’ll save up to $70 and get two games for free.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg, as you’ll see below.
Amazon Black Friday ad press release
Just like we explained, Amazon has so much in store for shoppers this year. The retailer’s Black Friday event already started, of course, and there are thousands of deals you can get right now.
But the official Amazon Black Friday sale is a 48-hour ordeal, and everything you need to know is in Amazon’s press release below.Amazon Black Friday 2022: See the Latest Deals Right Here! See the Latest Deals
‘Tis the Season! Amazon Invites Customers to Shop Some of the Deepest Discounts on the Most Popular Brands of the Year During Its 48-Hour Black Friday Event
Customers will find deep discounts on top brands including YETI, Savage X Fenty with Rihanna, Sweaty Betty, Moroccanoil, Pokémon, and Bose. Surprise deals will drop every 30 minutes during select periods of the event from customers’ most-wanted brands, like Samsung, HP, Hasbro, adidas, and Calvin Klein.
Doorbuster deals will be available from Amazon Essentials on holiday must-haves like festive family pajamas for $10, boys’ and girls’ polar fleeces for $10, and ski gear as low as $15
Shop now, don’t wait! Customers can get limited deals leading up to the Black Friday event on a new Nintendo Switch bundle, Carhartt, Xbox, and Meta, plus up to 70% off Alexa-enabled devices and up to 50% off select Fire TV device
SEATTLE – (BUSINESSWIRE) – November 14, 2022 (NASDAQ: AMZN) – Amazon announced today that millions of deals at a variety of price points worldwide will be available during its 48-hour Black Friday event starting on Thursday, November 24. Customers will be able to saveon must-have items across categories, including toys, electronics, fashion, beauty, and Amazon devices, and find unbelievable prices on select products from popular brands like Moroccanoil and Drybar hair care products, De’Longhi Espresso Machines, and everyday essentials from Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day.
Seasonal Joy Starts with the Best Black Friday Deals
Below is a sneak peek of some of the best deals available. Shop the Black Friday 48-hour deal event from November 24-25 at amazon.com/blackfriday, the Amazon shopping app, or by asking, “Alexa, what are my deals?” Customers should check back often for surprise deals that will drop every 30 minutes during select periods throughout the two-day event.
· Save up to 50% on select lingerie and underwear from Savage X Fenty with Rihanna
· Save 50% on Amazon Collection diamond solitaire stud earrings
· Save up to 45% on select Sweaty Betty apparel
· Save up to 40% on select laptops, desktops, and monitors from HP and Dell.
· Save up to 30% on Imagikids apparel, including brands like Disney, Marvel, and CoComelon
· Save up to 30% on De’Longhi Espresso Machines
· Save up to 30% on select premium haircare products from Rusk, Pureology, R+Co, Drybar, Moroccanoil, and ColorWoW
· Save up to 30% on select premium beauty products from Mario Badescu, OPI, Bioderma, and Jack Black
· Save up to 30% on select toys from Play-Doh, Transformers and Nerf
· Save up to 30% on select YETI drinkware
· Save up to 40% on the NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle
· Save up to 30% off select Peloton accessories and apparel
· Save on select kitchen products from brands like Cosori, KitchenAid, Ninja, and Vitamix
· Save on living room furniture, mattresses, beds, and more from brands like Ashley Furniture, Christopher Knight, Casper, and ZINUS
Start Shopping Now! Unwrap Top Deals Leading Up to Black Friday
The cheer starts here! Customers can shop early amazing deals, including the Deal of the Day, before the Black Friday shopping event begins.
· Save up to 70% on select Alexa-enabled devices including Echo Show 15, Echo Dot (5th Gen), Echo Dot (5th Gen) Kids, Echo Studio, and Echo Auto
· Save up to 60% on select Ring devices and bundles including Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen) and Ring Stick Up Cam
· Save up to 50% on Amazon Fire TV devices including Amazon Fire TV 75″ Omni Series, Amazon Fire TV 50” 4-Series, Fire TV Stick 4K, and Fire TV Stick 4K Max
· Save up to $100 on Fitbit smartwatches, fitness trackers, and scales
· Save up to 30% on select licensed FIFA World Cup Gear
· Save up to 30% on select Ray-Ban sunglasses and eyeglasses
· Save up to 30% on select Samsonite and American Tourister Luggage
· Save 25% on Carhartt Rain Defender® Special Edition Hoodies
· Save up to 25% on Koolaburra by UGG Shoes
· Save up to $70 on Meta Quest 2 and get two games for free
· Save $10 on Xbox controllers
Amazon is Taking the Guesswork Out of Gifting
Find expert recommendations on must-have products from influencers, like Charli D’ Amelio, and the always popular Oprah’s Favorite Things list. Customers can also find everything they need for gifting and gathering from across Amazon’s popular selection of holiday gift guides, including Small Business, Home, Fashion, Elect
· Most Loved Stocking Stuffers Under $10 – Back this year, find amazing stocking stuffers under $10, like the e.l.f. SKIN Daily Hydration Moisturizer, the Fronnor Facial Ice Roller, Jonathan Adler dog collars, Vital Proteins electrolyte powder, and the Bob Ross by the numbers one-of-a-kind mini art set.
· Most-Wanted Gifts for Teens under $25 – We have all the things teens are asking for this year at prices you’ll love, like the retro smiley face slippers, DASH Mini Waffle Press, and Honest Beauty’s Get It Together 10-Shade Eyeshadow Palette.
· Electronics Under $100 – Tech gifts on a budget? We’ve got you covered with top brands at a great price, like JBL speakers, the Kodak wireless mobile printer, select SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds, and the Ring Video Doorbell with 1080p HD video.
Even More Ways to Ring in Savings this Season
Looking for more ways to save this holiday season? Amazon offers a variety of affordable options to help shoppers confidently check off their whole gift list.
· Save More with Gift Cards: This Black Friday through Cyber Monday, Amazon customers will have access to Lightning Deals and promotional credit offers by purchasing gift cards from top brands such as Nordstrom and Uber. With a qualifying purchase, customers will receive 20% instant savings or up to $15 in Amazon promotional credit.
· Shop with Prime – CHASE Ultimate Rewards Prime: This holiday season, eligible Prime members can get 50% off purchases, saving up to $20 that can be spent over one or multiple transactions, when paying with Chase Ultimate Rewards November 24 -28 on Amazon.com. Visit amazon.com/chaseoffer to check eligibility and activate offer.
· Save on Take-Out: The holidays bring the perfect opportunity to order in and cozy up to entertainment with friends and loved ones. With access every day to unlimited streaming of movies and series on Prime Video, Prime members in the U.S. can also get $10 off a Grubhub order over $25 using the code GiveMe10. This deal is available November 25-28 and can only be used once. Prime members must be signed up for the existing free, one-year Grubhub+ membership trial, available at amazon.com/grubhub.
· Set Up Personalized Deal Notifications: Customers can subscribe to receive deal alert notifications related to their recent Amazon searches and recently viewed items. All they have to do is visit amazon.com/dealalerts on the Amazon app between now and the event to create deal alerts. Once the Black Friday event begins, members will receive push notifications on any available deals.
· Stock Up and Save in the Prime Section: Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday, Prime members save 25% when they spend $50 on select everyday essentials from Amazon brands’ Stock Up & Save program, helping them prepare for holiday entertaining.
Go here to see this month’s best deals online!