- Walmart just released its latest Black Friday 2020 ad that includes the deals that will be available online and in stores next week.
- The retailer confirmed it would stock the PS5 and Xbox Series X consoles, which will be available for purchase online starting with November 25th.
- Walmart’s Black Friday 2020 deals include additional savings on hot products, including the AirPods Pro and Apple Watch 3.
Walmart announced its Black Friday 2020 plans more than a month ago, revealing that it will host three separate shopping events. The Black Friday Deals for Days events were scheduled for November 4th, 11th, and 25th, with the latter being the actual Black Friday sale that many people will be waiting for. At the time, Walmart did not share too many details about the sales that it would offer buyers, insisting on the events’ timelines and the COVID-19 measures set in place for safe shopping. But Walmart has just released the Black Friday ad for the November 25th event, including all the deals prepared for the Black Friday period.
The ad confirms that Walmart will stock both the PS5 and Xbox Series X during the final Black Friday event. The consoles will sell for $499 each, or the current retail price. Discounts on other models will not be available for quite a while. Unlike GameStop, which will also stock the two consoles on Black Friday, Walmart will only sell them online, so you’ll have to be quick.
Today’s Best Deal
Powecom KN95 Face Mask on FDA Approval List, 10 Pack Disposable Masks, Protection for Fire, Smo… List Price:$44.99 Price:$24.99 ($2.50 / Count) You Save:$20.00 (44%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Available at this link, the new Walmart flier reveals that deals will start online on Wednesday, November 25th, at 7:00 PM. Walmart retail stores will be closed on Thanksgiving. The ad reveals that various products will be available online and in stores on Black Friday. Sales will start at 12:00 AM online and 5:00 AM in-store.
Aside from PS5, Xbox Series X, and other gaming deal, Walmart will offer a few notable discounts on AirPods Pro, Apple Watch Series 3, and a few big-screen TVs. Some of the best tech deals from Walmart’s new Black Friday ad follow below, with more of them available in the full catalog.
Consoles and games
- $499 PlayStation 5 Console
- $499 Xbox Series X Console
- $299 Nintendo Switch Console with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe bundle
- $299 Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset
- Special value $25 PS4 and Xbox One games
- Special value $20 PS4 and Xbox One games
- Special value $30 Nintendo Switch games
- $44.96 PlayStation Plus 12-month Membership Card (save $15)
- $22.88 Xbox 3-month Ultimate Game Pass (save $22)
- $478 70-inch Vizio Class 4K UHD SmartCast TV
- $478 65-inch Samsung Class 6000 4K Smart TV (save $50)
- $398 58-inchSamsung Class 4K UHD SmartCast TV
- $18.98 Google Chromecast and $5 Vudu credit (save $11)
- $17 Roku SE Streaming Media Player
- $169 AirPods Pro (save $80)
- $119 Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones (save $60)
- $99 Powerbeats (save $50)
- $129 Fitbit Versa 2 (save $50)
- $119 Apple Watch 3 (save $60)
- $69 Fitbit inspire 2 (save $30)
- $49.98 Google Nest Hub and $20 Vudu credit (save $40)
- $18.98 Google Nest Mini and $5 Vudu credit (save $10.02)