If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- If you’re wondering where to buy face masks online now, you’re not alone — the problem is many retailers are still price gouging so it can be tough to find affordable options.
- Inventory has been limited for months, but Amazon’s best-selling face masks are finally back in stock.
- In addition, hand sanitizers are back in stock as well, including the best-selling Zatural alcohol-based hand sanitizer as well as 12-packs of Artnaturals alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
The CDC has made it crystal clear on its website that EVERYONE should be wearing a mask right now anytime they have to leave their homes. That said, you don’t need NIOSH-approved N95 respirators to walk around your local supermarket, so don’t run over to Craigslist and cough up $30 per mask for scammers who are shamelessly price gouging while taking away from N95 inventory that should be made available to hospitals.
Instead, all you need is a decent multi-layer face mask like the best-selling Jointown 3-layer face masks that are back in stock at Amazon right now for just 70¢ each. As long as you practice strict social distancing as well as good hygiene, which is just as important, these masks will do a fantastic job of protecting you. That’s why they’re Amazon’s best-sellers and that’s why tens of thousands of our readers have bought them over the past couple of weeks.
In addition to those masks, Amazon’s other best-sellers are also back in stock today. They’re 3-layer face masks by Basic Resources and they also cost $34.99 per 50-count box. They have a similar design and utilize similar materials to protect you, so they’re very effective when combined with social distancing and good hygiene.
Everyone knows about social distancing these days, but what exactly constitutes good hygiene in the age of the novel coronavirus? Long story short, you need to wash your hands every time you touch any surface while in public. It doesn’t matter if you’re in a doctor’s office, a supermarket, or anywhere else.
Using soap and water isn’t exactly practical, of course, so you’re going to need hand sanitizer and it’s still impossible to find in supermarkets and drug stores. Lucky for you, Amazon’s two best-sellers are both back in stock. First, you can get a 2-pack of Zatural 62% ethyl alcohol hand sanitizer gel for $22.99 right now, which works out to $11.50 per 8-ounce bottle or $1.44 per ounce. In this day and age, that’s really not bad at all.
In addition to that best-selling sanitizer, you’ll also find Artnaturals alcohol-based hand sanitizer back in stock right now at Amazon for the first time in quite some time. You can pick up a 12-pack of 8-ounce bottles right now for $39.99, so it’s a much better deal. The only issue is that you’ll want to ensure you buy from the seller called Organic Nature Bin because people seem to be having problems with some other sellers.
- 1 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask, Protective Face Mask (10 Count)
- 3 AccuMed Face Mask (Headband), Cup Style Mask, (20 Count)
- 4 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.