If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- All BGR Deals readers know by now that Amazon’s best-selling face masks are back in stock this week because they’ve been selling by the thousands.
- The CDC says you need a face mask anytime you go out for any reason, but there’s something else you definitely need to combat coronavirus: Hand sanitizer.
- Popular sanitizers like Purell are still impossible to find in stores, but Amazon has a few great alternatives in stock right now including very strong sanitizer with 75% alcohol for only $4.60 per bottle.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
Stop whatever you’re doing right now and visit the CDC’s coronavirus page to make sure that you’re following all of the guidelines in order to keep you and your family safe. That means you need to wear a face mask anytime you leave your house for any reason at all, whether it’s to go to the grocery store or just to take a walk around town. You don’t need a medical-grade N95 respirator since you’ll also be practicing social distancing so you won’t come in close contact with others. All you need according to the CDC is a simple cloth face covering, which is more than good enough to do the job when combined with strict social distancing and good hygiene.
Plenty of people use things like scarves or they make their own masks using DIY instructions found online, but Amazon’s best-selling face masks are finally back in stock right now and they only cost $0.70 each. There’s no telling how much longer they’ll stay in stock, of course, so definitely order a box or three while you still can. But do you know what’s even rarer than face masks to see on Amazon these days? Hand sanitizer — and it’s somehow back in stock right now and ready to ship!
Hurry and you can pick up a 5-pack of BushKlawz 75% Alcohol Instant Hand Sanitizer for $22.99, which is actually a pretty decent price these days. This sanitizer came from out of nowhere and it’s definitely going to sell out fast, so hurry or you’ll miss this rare opportunity. It has 75% ethyl alcohol which is even more than the recommended amount, so you can be certain it’ll kill off all the bacteria and viruses that might be on your hands.
Eco Finest Hand Sanitizer Gel, 5-pack 2 oz Travel Size, 75% Alcohol - No Rinse, Instant Clean w… List Price:$9.99 Price:$22.99 ($4.60 per 2 oz. bottle) You Save:$1.50 (15%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
In addition to those 2-ounce bottles, you’ll find 8-ounce spray bottles of Zatural Waterless Hand Cleaner in stock and 2-packs are only $22.99 right now. They ship quickly compared to other options and they also have moisturizers mixed in so you don’t have to worry about drying out your hands. This hand sanitizer is a 62% ethyl alcohol mix, so it’s right in line with the CDC’s recommendations.
8-ounce bottles of Natural Concepts Hand Sanitizer Gel are also available in 6-packs for $25.99 and chance, which works out to $4.33 per bottle. This sanitizer is 65% ethyl alcohol, which is once again even stronger than the recommended formulation for killing bacteria and viruses, including coronavirus.
Natural Concepts Hand Sanitizer Gel, 65% Ethyl Alcohol with Vitamin E, Family Value 6 Pack of 8… List Price:$17.69 Price:$25.998 ($4.33 / 8 oz. bottle) You Save:$3.76 (21%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
- 1 Powecom FFP2 Protective Face Masks (Headband), 94%+ Filtration Efficiency, Disposable Particula…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 Lysol Disinfecting, 480 6 Packs of 80 Wipes, (Lemon & Spring Waterfall), Lemon, Spring
- 4 Lysol 2284 Crisp Linen Spray, 4 PACK, blue
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.