If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- After months of limited inventory that kept selling out, Amazon’s best-selling face masks and hand sanitizers are all back in stock at the same time right now.
- The Jointown 3-ply face masks that have been flying off the shelves are back at 78¢ apiece, and similar top-selling 3-layer face masks from Pacli are back in stock as well.
- Hand sanitizers are back in stock as well, including the best-selling Zatural 62% alcohol hand sanitizer as well as 5-packs of Eco Finest 75% alcohol hand sanitizer.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
This is something that pretty much never happens these days thanks to the novel coronavirus pandemic, so we hope you’re sitting down right now: Amazon’s best selling-face masks and the retailer’s best-selling hand sanitizers are all back in stock right now. This is literally the first time this has happened in nearly two months, so it’s the perfect time to stock up on all the masks and sanitizer you need.
Where masks are concerned, the CDC makes it crystal clear on its website that EVERYONE should be wearing a mask right now anytime they have to leave their homes. you don’t need NIOSH-approved N95 respirators to walk around your local supermarket, so don’t run over to Craigslist and cough up $30 per mask for scammers who are shamelessly price gouging while taking away from N95 inventory that should be made available to hospitals. Instead, all you need is a decent multi-layer face mask like the best-selling Jointown 3-layer face masks that are back in stock at Amazon right now for just 78¢ each. Combined with social distancing and good hygiene, these masks will do a fantastic job of protecting you. That’s why they’re Amazon’s best-sellers, and that’s why tens of thousands of our readers have bought them over the past couple of weeks.
In addition to those masks, Amazon’s other best-sellers are also back in stock today. They’re 3-layer face masks by Pacli and they cost $39.99 per 50-count box. That’s just $1 more than Jointown masks and only 2¢ more per mask. They have a similar design and utilize similar materials to protect you, so they’re very effective when combined with social distancing and good hygiene.
Everyone knows about social distancing these days, but what exactly constitutes good hygiene in the age of the novel coronavirus? Long story short, you need to wash your hands every time you touch any surface while in public. It doesn’t matter if you’re in a doctor’s office, a supermarket, or anywhere else.
Using soap and water isn’t exactly practical, of course, so you’re going to need hand sanitizer and it’s still impossible to find in supermarkets and drug stores. Lucky for you, Amazon’s two best-sellers are both back in stock. First, you can get a 2-pack of Zatural 62% ethyl alcohol hand sanitizer gel for $22.99 right now, which works out to $11.50 per 8-ounce bottle or $1.44 per ounce. In this day and age, that’s really not bad at all.
If you want smaller 2-ounce bottles to carry around with you, there’s another best-seller that’s back at Amazon. BushKlawz Eco Finest 75% ethyl alcohol instant hand sanitizer is available in 5-packs for $23.99, which works out to $4.80 per bottle.
Eco Finest Hand Sanitizer Gel, 5-pack 2 oz Travel Size, 75% Alcohol - No Rinse, Instant Clean w… List Price:$9.99 Price:$22.99 ($4.60 per 2 oz. bottle) You Save:$1.50 (15%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
- 1 Powecom FFP2 Protective Face Masks (Headband), 94%+ Filtration Efficiency, Disposable Particula…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Sanitizer Table Top Pump B…
- 3 Lysol Disinfecting, 480 6 Packs of 80 Wipes, (Lemon & Spring Waterfall), Lemon, Spring
- 4 Lysol 2284 Crisp Linen Spray, 4 PACK, blue
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.