If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- Amazon’s best-selling face masks are finally back in stock this week, which is great news because the CDC recommends that we wear them anytime we have to go out.
- There’s another must-have to combat coronavirus though, and it’s much more difficult to come by: Hand sanitizer.
- Hand sanitizer like Purell is still almost impossible to find in grocery stores and drug stores in most areas around the country, but Amazon still has a few good options in stock including very strong sanitizer with 75% alcohol.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
Everyone out there should stop what he or she is doing right now and visit the CDC’s coronavirus page to refresh your memory. When it comes to protecting yourself and others from the novel coronavirus, there are a few things that you absolutely must do. First, you need to wear a face mask anytime you leave your house. It shouldn’t be a medical-grade N95 respirator since they’re still in such short supply in hospitals. All you need according to the CDC is a simple cloth face covering, which is more than good enough to do the job when combined with strict social distancing and good hygiene.
Some people use scarves or they make their own masks using DIY instructions shared online, but Amazon’s best-selling face masks are finally back in stock right now and they only cost $0.78 each. There’s no telling how much longer they’ll stay in stock, of course, so definitely order a box or three while you still can. But do you know what’s even rarer than face masks to see on Amazon these days? Hand sanitizer — and it’s somehow back in stock right now and ready to ship!
Hurry and you can pick up a 5-pack of BushKlawz 75% Alcohol Instant Hand Sanitizer for $23.99, which is actually a pretty decent price these days. This sanitizer came from out of nowhere and it’s definitely going to sell out fast, so hurry or you’ll miss this rare opportunity. It has 75% ethyl alcohol which is even more than the recommended amount, so you can be certain it’ll kill off all the bacteria and viruses that might be on your hands.
Eco Finest Hand Sanitizer Gel, 5-Pack 2 oz Travel Size, 75% Alcohol - No Rinse, Instant Clean w… List Price:$12.99 Price:$23.99 ($4.80 per 2 oz. bottle) You Save:$5.00 (38%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
In addition to those 2-ounce bottles, you’ll find 8-ounce spray bottles of Zatural Waterless Hand Cleaner in stock and 2-packs are only $24.99 right now. They ship quickly compared to other options and they also have moisturizers mixed in so you don’t have to worry about drying out your hands. This hand sanitizer is a 62% ethyl alcohol mix, so it’s right in line with the CDC’s recommendations.
8-ounce bottles of Natural Concepts Hand Sanitizer Gel are also available in 6-packs for $47.99, or $8 per bottle. This sanitizer is 65% ethyl alcohol, which is once again even stronger than the recommended amount.
8-oz bottle, 6-Pack, Made in Canada, with Vitamin E, 65% Ethyl Alcohol, Hand Sanitizer Gel by N… List Price:$11.14 Price:$47.99 ($8 per 8 oz. bottle You Save:$1.74 (16%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
- 1 AccuMed Face Mask, Black (10 Count)
- 2 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Soothing Gel, Fresh scent, with Aloe and Vitamin E , 8 fl oz Pum…
- 4 iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.