If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- According to the CDC, everyone needs to wear face masks anytime they have to leave their homes.
- Any face covering is believed to help when combined with social distancing and good hygiene, but specially made multi-layer face masks with several layers of material do a better job than simple face coverings like bandanas and cloth masks.
- Amazon has created a special page on its site that is dedicated solely to face masks and other coverings, offering people a number of options to protect themselves when they have to leave the house.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
Head over to the coronavirus page on the CDC’s website right now, and you’ll see the following recommendation: “cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.” That means anytime you need to leave your house to do anything, be it shop for groceries, put gas in your car, or visit a doctor’s office, you need to wear something over your face. And here’s one more like from the CDC site that everyone should take note of: “Do NOT use a face mask meant for a healthcare worker.”
Any cloth face covering will play a big role in protecting you from the novel coronavirus as long as you also practice strict social distancing and good hygiene. Beyond that, it will protect other people around you in case you’re infected with COVID-19. This is crucial, but it doesn’t mean you should go buying up N95 face masks meant for healthcare workers and first responders. There’s a huge shortage of medical-grade masks right now, and using masks that are meant for people who are constantly at risk is shameful and selfish. That’s especially true since there are so many different options right now on Amazon that are in stock and ready to ship soon.
Amazon now has a special face mask page on its site that is dedicated solely to face masks and other protective covers. You’ll find plenty of different options there that range from surgical-style masks to various cloth covers. If you’d rather not browse through them all, we totally understand and we’re here to help. That’s why we’ve rounded up the three best-selling face masks on Amazon right now.
First, best-selling Jointown 3-Ply Face Masks are the single best selling masks on Amazon right now. These are great three-layer masks that do a much better job of protecting you and those around you than a bandana or most homemade masks. They’re currently on sale for $38.99 per box of 50, which works out to $0.78 per mask.
Next up, we have similar 3-Layer Face Masks From LeadPro. These are also top-sellers on Amazon right now and they do just as good a job as LeadPro’s masks. 50-packs are available right now for $39.99, which works out to just $0.80 per mask. That makes them just a touch more expensive than the top-seller linked above.
Last but certainly not least, we have the Annuk Thick 4-Ply Face Shield. These masks are much thicker and more rigid than the first two options and they filter smaller particles as well. They’re also more expensive, but it’s not a bad idea to keep a few around for special circumstances like if you have to go to the hospital or a doctor’s office.
- 1 AccuMed Face Mask, Black (10 Count)
- 2 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Soothing Gel, Fresh scent, with Aloe and Vitamin E , 8 fl oz Pum…
- 4 iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.