If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- Anker’s PowerWave Pad is the best-selling fast wireless charger the company has ever made, which is saying a lot considering how many different popular wireless chargers Anker sells.
- It’s a simple model that supports wireless charging speeds up to 10W, and it typically sells for $14 or $15.
- Hurry over to Amazon right now, and you’ll be able to buy a PowerWave Pad wireless charger for just $7.99 with a special coupon — that’s the lowest price ever for this top-selling model.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
Like other charging accessories Anker sells, the company’s wireless charging pads are legendary. It might seem like all wireless chargers are created equal, but anyone who has bought a wireless charger from a no-name brand and had it overheat or die a few months later knows that’s not the case at all. Anker’s products are a cut above the rest, and yet they’re still remarkably affordable. The best-selling Anker PowerWave Pad 10W Fast Wireless Charger pictured above, for example, normally sells for just $14 or $15 over at Amazon.
That is already a fantastic price for such a high-quality wireless charging pad that supports fast wireless charging speeds up to 10W, but you’ll only pay about half that much if you head over to Amazon right now. Thanks to a special coupon code that’s available from now until May 10th, you can get your hands on this best-selling model for just $7.99! That’s a new all-time low price, beating the $8.49 price tag we saw ahead of the holidays around Black Friday last year and a few times earlier this year. Just use the coupon code AKA25332 at checkout and you’re all set.
Here are some of the key details from Amazon’s product page:
- The Anker Advantage: Enjoyed by over 50 million happy users worldwide, our leading technology will change the way you charge.
- The Need for Speed: With a high-efficiency chipset providing 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, and a 5W charging mode to charge iPhones 10% faster than other brands, PowerWave is bridging the gap between wireless and wired charging speeds. For best results, use a Quick Charge adapter (9V/2A) for Samsung Galaxy charging and a 5V/2A adapter for iPhone.
- LED Indicator: The LED indicator lets you know the charging status. If the indicator is FLASHING BLUE, check to make sure that there are no objects between your phone and the charging surface. If the indicator is FLASHING GREEN, make sure you are using a 5V/2A or above adapter, or try a different adapter and cable.
- Case Friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases UNDER 5 MM THICKNESS ONLY. Metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
- What You Get: PowerWave Pad, Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
- 1 AccuMed Face Mask, Black (10 Count)
- 2 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Soothing Gel, Fresh scent, with Aloe and Vitamin E , 8 fl oz Pum…
- 4 iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.