If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- Amazon has had best-selling face masks in stock for the past couple of weeks, which is huge since the CDC recommends that we wear them anytime we go outside right now.
- Hand sanitizer is also a must-have, but it has been much more difficult to come by online and it’s still sold out at supermarkets across the country.
- If you hurry over to Amazon right now, you’ll find that two different types of best-selling hand sanitizers are actually in stock right now including very strong sanitizer with 75% alcohol.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
If you visit the CDC’s coronavirus page right now, you’ll see some important instructions that everyone should be following right now. If you leave the house for any reason, no matter what that reason is or where you’re going, you need to wear a face mask. It doesn’t have to be a medical-grade N95 mask. In fact, it shouldn’t be since they’re still in such short supply among healthcare workers and first responders. All you need is a simple cloth face covering, which is more than good enough to do the job when combined with strict social distancing and good hygiene.
Some people use scarves or they make their own masks using DIY instructions shared online, but Amazon’s best-selling face masks are back in stock right now and they only cost $0.78 apiece. There’s no telling how much longer they’ll stay in stock, of course, so definitely order a box or three now while you still can. But do you know what’s even rarer than face masks to see on Amazon these days? Hand sanitizer — and it’s somehow back in stock right now and ready to ship!
Hurry and you can pick up a 5-pack of BushKlawz 75% Alcohol Instant Hand Sanitizer for $23.99, which is actually a pretty decent price these days. This sanitizer came from out of nowhere and it’s definitely going to sell out fast, so hurry or you’ll miss this rare opportunity. It has 75% ethyl alcohol which is even more than the recommended amount, so you can be certain it’ll kill off all the bacteria and viruses that might be on your hands.
Eco Finest Hand Sanitizer Gel, 5-Pack 2 oz Travel Size, 75% Alcohol - No Rinse, Instant Clean w… List Price:$12.99 Price:$23.99 ($4.80 per 2 oz. bottle) You Save:$5.00 (38%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
In addition to those 2-ounce bottles, you’ll also find 8-ounce spray bottles of Zatural Waterless Hand Cleaner in stock and 2-packs are only $24.99 right now. They ship quickly compared to other options and they also have moisturizers mixed in so you don’t have to worry about drying out your hands too much. This hand sanitizer is a 62% ethyl alcohol mix, so it’s right in line with the CDC’s recommendations.
Last but certainly not least, you can pick up a 2-pack of Wish 62% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer in 2-ounce bottles for just $8.88, making it some of the least expensive sanitizer we’ve seen on Amazon. These will sell out fast though, so hurry.
- 1 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask (Headband), Cup Style Mask, (20 Count)
- 3 PURELL NATURALS Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel, with Skin Conditioners and Essential Oils, 12 fl o…
- 4 Dash Smart Shelf | Auto-replenishment scale for home and business | Medium
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.