- Clorox wipes are great for killer germs including coronaviruses on your smartphone, but they’re still impossible to find in stock anywhere.
- Since smartphones are notorious breeding grounds for all sorts of bacteria and viruses, the lack of Clorox and Lysol wipes has led to a boom in popularity for UV-C smartphone sanitizers.
- These little devices are essential, and there are finally several good models that are back in stock and ready to ship from Amazon.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
Have you been wondering when smartphone sanitizers might finally be back in stock on Amazon? You’re definitely not alone since they’re among the best-selling products we have covered lately. In fact, they would probably be at the top of the list if not for then fact that face masks have been selling by the tens of thousands now that they’re in stock on Amazon.
Everyone knows that smartphones are breeding grounds for all sorts of bacteria and yes, viruses as well. In the age of coronavirus, you really can’t be too safe. Clorox wipes and Lysol wipes are still nowhere to be found, but Amazon finally has three different UV-C phone sanitizers back in stock that you can get soon if you hurry.
The first model available right now is the Yasolote UV Smartphone Sanitizer Case, which is available for $45.99. It has a nice large inner compartment to fit even the biggest smartphones out there, and it’s one of the most affordable options on Amazon.
- Germicidal UV light eliminates up to 99% of germs and bacteria. Dual UV bulbs, sanitizes your device in less than 8 minutes, protect yourself and those closest to you by sanitizing your phone regularly. This smartphone sterilizer box to kill 99.9% of common household germs such as staph, e. Coli, and salmonella. Includes an accessories basket for small devices such as toothbrushes, masks, ladies, baby underwear, jewelry, makeup tools, watches, coins, etc.
Another good option is the Soeland UV Cell Phone Sanitizer, which is a bit more expensive at $49.99. It works just as well as the NeotrixQI model, but the design is a bit different. This is a newer model that hasn’t been available quite as long as the others.
- UV cellphone sanitizer – it’s safe to sanitize anything that will fit inside! While killing 99.99% of germs, UV-C light can get to the microorganisms that hide in crevices where even cleaning wipes can’t reach.
- Large Sanitizing Space – SOELAND sanitizer is compatible with cell phones up to 7 inches such as iPhone, Samsung, Nexus, LG, Motorola, Sony, HTC, Huawei, etc. Great for iPods, MP3 players, Bluetooth earphones, toothbrushes, watches, toys, pacifiers, eyeglasses, keys, jewelry, and any other small objects.
Then we have the best-selling HoMedics UV-Clean Phone Sanitizer that has been so popular with our readers. It’s a bit pricey at $79.99, but it has a great collapsable design that makes it easy to stow anywhere. Despite the zipper closure, it still has a magnetic safety — the zipper pull is hiding a magnet that can only attach to the safety when it’s zipped closed.
- Keep your phone clean by utilizing patented pop-up technology and UV-C LED sanitizing. After use, it conveniently collapses flat to transport between your purse, backpack, suitcase, gym bag, and more to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
Last but not least, the HoMedics UV-Clean Large Phone Sanitizer works just as well as the model noted above, but it has a larger interior space so it can clean bigger items. It’s $99.99 and it’s in stock now, but it’ll probably sell out soon.
- PORTABLE PROTECTION: A perfect gift for the germaphobe of the family! Keep your most frequently used items clean and sanitized while at home or on the go with powerful UV-C LED technology. Keep it in your purse, backpack, suitcase, gym bag, diaper bag, and more to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria and viruses 10x faster than any other sanitizer.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.