- Robot lawnmowers work in much the same way as robot vacuum cleaners, offering automatic and autonomous mowing so that you don’t have to worry about mowing your lawn anymore.
- Right now, Amazon is offering a deal on the excellent WORX WR140 Landroid M 20V Cordless Robotic Lawnmower that slashes the top-rated robot mower to its lowest price ever.
- WORX’s Landroid M is one of the best models available right now, and it mows up to 1/4 acre at a time completely autonomously.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
Robot vacuum cleaners like the popular models from iRobot’s Roomba brand are fantastic. Whether you get a lower-cost model like the Roomba 675 or a top-of-the-line Roomba i7+ that can actually empty its dust bin on its own (it’s $200 off right now on Amazon), you’re going to change your life. In any areas of your home where your robot vacuum is set up, you never have to worry about vacuuming the floor on a regular basis because you’ll have a robot to take care of it for you. Now, imagine you could say the same thing about the grass in your yard.
You can. The WORX WR140 Landroid M 20V Cordless Robotic Lawnmower is one of the hottest robot mowers out there right now, and it just dropped to its lowest price yet on Amazon. This model is fully automated so it can cut lawns up to 1/4 of an acre in size all on its own. It’s very easy to set up thanks to detailed instructions, so you can clearly define the complete area where you want the Landroid M to mow. Plus, it has an obstacle avoidance feature that lets it move around any unforeseen objects.
WORX’s Landroid M can work its way around boxes, flower beds, gazebos, sheds, and anything else you might have in your yard, and you’ll never have to worry about mowing the lawn or paying a landscaper again. Head over to Amazon right now and you’ll save more than $150 on this awesome gadget.
Here are the key details that WORX laid out on Amazon’s product page:
- [FULLY AUTOMATED] The Landroid M cuts lawns up to ¼ acre all by itself. Just set the charging base, lay down the boundary wire, measure your lawn with the app, and let it mow
- [WI-FI & APP CONTROLLED] There are many things you can do from the Landroid app: measure your lawn, check mowing progress, keep software up to date, update your mowing schedule and more
- [NAVIGATES NARROW PATHS] Patented AIA technology allows Landroid to navigate narrow passageways too difficult for ordinary robotic mowers
- [CUSTOMIZED MOWING SCHDULES] Have Landroid mow every day, every other day, it can even recommend an auto-schedule based on your yard’s size and conditions
- [TACKLES OBSTACLES] If Landroid encounters obstacles it will bump them and back away, or you can exclude areas of your lawn that you don’t want Landroid to mow. Landroid can also tackle slopes in your yard up to 20°
- [RAIN SENSOR & CUT TO EDGE] When Landroid detects rain, it returns to the charger to wait until the lawn is dry. Even though its body is rain-resistant, it knows better than to cut wet grass
- [DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY] Do it all with WORX Power Share, the only cordless tool platform that uses the same battery to power 20V and 40V tools
All of today’s top deals
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.