- Amazon ran a big sale last week on the most popular wireless borescope inspection camera that Depstech makes, but this week an even better version is on sale.
- It’s called the Depstech NKJ-66 and it has a similar design, but it is 33-feet long instead of 11.5 feet. As a result, this model can reach three times further for almost the same price.
- The rest of the features are the same, and the NKJ-66 is on sale right now at its lowest price — but the sale is ending soon so it’s your last chace to take advantage.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
We always tell you Depstech’s wildly popular wireless borescope cameras go on sale because our readers love them so much. In fact, these little gadgets are easily some of the most popular smartphone accessories the BGR Deals team covers. Last week, a deal we told you about dropped the price of the best-selling WF010 model with an 11-foot long camera tube to $29, but right now there’s a deal on a model that’s three times longer and it only costs $3 more. It’s called the Depstech NKJ-66 wireless borescope inspection camera, and it’s on sale right now for just $31.99 when you clip the 25% coupon that Amazon has on the product page.
If you’re not aware of how these awesome little devices work, prepare to wonder where they’ve been all your life. A tiny box at the base of the camera houses a battery along with a circuit board and a Wi-Fi radio so the device can connect wirelessly to your smartphone. The fun part is the camera that sits at the end of a long semi-rigid tube, so you can snake it inside practically anything and wirelessly send a clear image back to your phone. The accompanying app supports recording video and snapping still photos, plus you can use attachments that come with it like a hook for picking up lost jewelry or a mirror so you can see around corners. This model is 33 feet long instead of 11.5 feet like the WF010, and it’s on sale at an all-time low of just $31.99.
Here are the bullet points from Amazon’s product page:
- Better Chip & Battery: 30 fps rate vibrates the captured images and recorded video, which demonstrates fluent photo-taking and video-recording processes and enables any user to catch the unknown corner timely, for the sake of every faster, and more efficient and more intellectual chip embedded in Depstech endoscope.
- Clear& True in Water: Super Hi-Vision 2MP HD camera allows you to capture images or record videos. The camera probe is IP67 waterproof which is perfect for underwater inspection, but no deeper than 3.3FT.
- Neither Hard Nor Soft: Semi-rigid cable can bend and hold its shape to access a wide variety of confined places to meet with different using needs. Internal iron wire supports the flexibility of the line. Proper hardness and softness are the keys to the versatility of the product.
- Multiple Uses: Useful Accessories Magnet can be used to get objects in hard-to-reach places, such as coins under the sofa, keys dropped in the drainpipe; Hook can be used to pick up rings or keys under the sewer pipe or else in which you’re unable to get it by your hands; The side view mirror will be a good tool for viewing different angles of the place you’re inspected. Compared with other similar products, it is built-in 2200mAh high capacity lithium battery with battery life of up to 4-5 hours.
More of today’s top deals
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.