- After hosting a big sale last week on a popular wireless borescope inspection camera, Amazon has another sale going this week on a model that’s even better for some uses.
- It’s called the Depstech NKJ-66 and it has a similar design with a camera on the end of a semi-rigid tube that can be snaked into just about anything to see inside.
- Unlike the model on sale last week that was 11.5 feet long, this model is 33-feet long so it can reach three times further for almost the same price.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
We cover Depstech’s wireless borescope cameras all the time when they go on sale because our readers love them so much. In fact, they’re easily among the most popular smartphone accessories we cover here on the BGR Deals team. A deal we covered last week slashed the price of the best-selling model with an 11-foot long camera tube to just $29, but this week there’s a deal on a model that’s much longer for only $3 more. It’s called the Depstech NKJ-66 wireless borescope inspection camera, and it’s down to just $31.99 when you clip the 25% off coupon on Amazon’s product page.
If you’re unfamiliar with how these little gadgets work, you’re in for a treat. A small box at the base of the camera is home to a battery and the board, as well as a radio so the device can connect wirelessly to your iPhone or Android. Then there’s a camera at the end of a long semi-rigid tube, so you can snake it into anything and beam a clear image back to your phone. The app supports recording video and snapping still photos, plus you can use attachments that come with it like a hook for picking up lost jewelry or a mirror so you can see around corners. This model is a whopping 33 feet long, and it’s on sale at an all-time low of just $31.99.
Here are the bullet points from Amazon’s product page:
- WiFi Connection, High Compatibility: Via WiFi from endoscope WiFi hotspot box, this unit can work with Android 4.2+ devices excluding Google Pixel 2 temporarily & iOS 6.0+, breaking through different plugs limits. When the device is connected with endoscope WiFi, the cellular data shall be off owing to the transmission limits.
- CamTele & Premium Camera Chip: Depstech’s newest Camtele technology, enhanced camera lens, focal distance enlarges to 16′ in from 2.76′ in, with smoother 30 fps refresh rate.
- 2200 mAh Batteries, Longer Working Time: lager than 1800 mAh capacity, Depstech endoscope can work up to 5 hours after fully charged, unlike cameras that only work a few minutes.
- Semi-rigid Cable, IP67 Waterproof & 6 Adjustable LED Lights: Flexible cable bends and holds its shape to access confined places, such as curved holes. Dark & wet areas will be easy to observe due to waterproof and blue LED tech. Please note that our products are certified.
More of today’s top deals
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.