Last week, we told you about a fantastic sale on one of the most popular smartphone accessories we’ve ever covered. It’s called the Depstech WF010 Wireless Borescope Inspection Camera, and you’re really missing out if you’ve never heard of it. This awesome device connects to your Android device, iPhone, or iPad wirelessly, and it has a small camera at the end of a semi-rigid tube that’s 11.5 feet long. You can snake the camera into just about anything, and it beams the image back to your smartphone or tablet. You can also capture video or still photos if you want, and the possibilities are endless.
On top of that, there’s another cool function that people love. A hook attachment and a magnet attachment come with the WF010 and attach to the end of the camera. This way, you can use it to quickly and easily retrieve lost jewelry or even keys that you drop into tight spaces. Anyone who has ever dropped their car keys through a sewer grate or a ring down the drain of a sink will definitely appreciate those attachments.
Depstech’s awesome and wildly popular WF010 Wireless Borescope Camera sells for $36, which is more than fair for just a great device. Last week’s sale dropped it to $28.79 though, which is a huge discount that approaches this model’s lowest price ever. The sale was supposed to be over by now, but someone messed up and there’s still a 20% coupon you can clip on the product page. Definitely hurry and grab one before they figure it out and fix the mistake!
Here are a few main highlights from the Amazon page:
- Built-in 6 adjustable LED on the camera tip helps to improve visibility in dark and low-light areas. The LED intensity can be adjusted since there’s a brightness control wheel on the main wifi box.
- The art of 1200P camera allows you to capture images or record videos at a close range up to 1600x1200P resolution. The captured photos/videos will be saved to the phone’s photo album automatically.
- For our endoscope camera, it is featured with fixed focus, instead of zoom focus. Therefore,in order to get the best image quality, the best observation distance is about 2.76Inch-15.7Inch, if too far or too close, it may both affect the image quality.
- 30 fps rate vibrates the captured images and recorded video, which demonstrates fluent photo-taking and video-recording processes and enables our user to catch the unknown corner in real-time.
- The mirror, magnetic and hook, made of the premium materials from the same place as the endoscope, will be a utility and helpful tool to shoot the trouble you detect in the gloomy environment.
- Semi-rigid cable can bend and hold its shape to access a wide variety of confined places to meet with different using needs.
- Internal iron wire supports the flexibility of the line.
More of today’s best deals
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.