There is quite literally nothing on the planet like Apple’s new Pro Display XDR. Nothing. It’s a 6K Retina display with image quality you truly have to see to believe, and just about every spec you can imagine is completely maxed out. Here are some of the key points from Apple’s Pro Display XDR page:
- The first 32-inch Retina 6K display ever. Up to 1600 nits of brightness. An astonishing 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio and superwide viewing angle. Over a billion colors presented with exceptional accuracy. And dynamic range that transforms the professional workflow. Introducing Apple Pro Display XDR, the world’s best pro display.
- XDR. Dynamic range to the extreme. The contrast your eyes see between brightness and darkness is very challenging to reproduce in a display, leading to the development of High Dynamic Range (HDR). With breakthrough backlighting technology, Pro Display XDR takes brightness, contrast, and color to a new level. Far beyond HDR, it’s Extreme Dynamic Range (XDR).
- Typical desktop displays have sustained brightness of around 350 nits. Some pro displays exceed this, but most can only sustain it for short periods of time. Pro Display XDR produces an industry-leading 1000 nits of full-screen sustained brightness and 1600 nits at its peak.1 It gives you the power to maintain extreme brightness without ever dimming. Along with efficient backlight control, this delivers outstanding contrast between the brightest brights and the blackest blacks. The result is an incredible 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio and stunningly real XDR imagery.
- Pro Display XDR always gives you the truest representation of your work. A P3 wide color gamut provides a color palette capable of creating the most vibrant imagery. With true 10-bit color, Pro Display XDR can produce more than a billion colors with extreme accuracy. State-of-the-art calibration and a sophisticated algorithm ensure that you get the highest-quality color possible.
- LED in a whole new light. True-to-life imagery requires having extremely bright areas of the screen right next to extremely dark areas. Without precise backlight control, this can cause an unintended glow called blooming. Pro Display XDR is able to dramatically reduce blooming using advanced LED technology, light shaping, and intelligent image processing.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! If you work in an industry and you have a real need for this kind of professional-grade sorcery, you’ll be happy to know that the Pro Display XDR is finally available for purchase on Amazon. How much will this insanity set you back? The Pro Display XDR with standard glass is an even $4,999, while the upgraded model with special Nano-texture glass is $5,999. Oh, and neither of those prices include the Pro Stand, so that’ll cost you an extra $999.
If you’ve got enough money to be able to warrant that type of purchase, congratulations on living the dream. If like the rest of us mere mortals, you’d rather not spend as much on a PC monitor as some people might spend on a car, Amazon has a bunch of other deals on awesome displays that you should definitely check out. They might not be quite as impressive as the Pro Display XDR, but they also don’t cost a bazillion dollars. Our favorite is probably The Space by Samsung — check out how cool the design is!
Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch 1080p Widescreen Monitor
- 23. 8″ Full HD IPS widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response time: 4ms, refresh rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0. 2745mm. 178 degree wide viewing angle, display colors: 16. 7M
- The Zero Frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge to edge.
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (with HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2. 2, the version This monitor supports is HDCP 1. 4
- No picture visible using the OSD menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit. Operating power consumption (energy Star): 25 W
AOC 27B1H 27″ Full HD Monitor
- 27-Inch Full HD 1920×1080 LED monitor
- IPS panel for wide viewing angles and vivid imagery
- 20, 000, 000: 1 Smart contrast ratio; Viewing Angle (CR10): 178/178 º
- 3-Sided frameless design (ultra-slim bezels)
- HDMI 1. 4 and VGA inputs with earphone output
- AOC flicker-free technology for comfortable long-term use
- AOC Clear Vision ensure clear imagery even from an analog or standard definition (SD) source
- Kensington slot included for added security
AOC C24G1 24″ Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor
- AOC Gaming 24″ Class, 23. 6″ Viewable AOC Gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution
- 1500R curved monitor (VA panel) wrapping around your vision for an immersive gaming experience
- Rapid 1ms (MPRT) response and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD Free Sync for smoothest competitive gameplay
- 3-Sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate multi-monitor setup
- Height adjustable stand for optimum ergonomics
- Re-spawned: 3-year zero-bright-dot, 3-year advance replacement, 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- Displayport, 2x HDMI 1. 4, VGA inputs with audio Line-out for convenience. Viewing angle- 178º horizontal, 178º vertical
- AOC low Blue mode and flickers for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
Samsung “The Space” 32-Inch SR75 UHD 4K Computer Monitor
- 32-INCH 4K COMPUTER MONITOR for stunning images with lifelike details
- 3-SIDED FRAMELESS BEZEL and stylish space-saving design with integrated arm stand provides 40% more usable desk area
- ROBUST CLAMP TYPE STAND can be easily raised and lowered, even to stand flush against a wall or on your desk, to adjust to your viewing height
- INTEGRATED CLAMP supports any desks up to 3.54-inches thick and allows for quick and easy installation
- MULTIPLE CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS available thru HDMI and Mini Display port
- 60 hertz
More of today’s best deals
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.