If you value image as much as you value quality, you probably want a pair of AirPods as your next wireless earphones. Don’t get us wrong, we’re not suggesting that AirPods are only about image — far from it. From the design and sound quality to the convenience and battery life, all of Apple’s AirPods models are amazing. They’re also all on sale right now on Amazon with discounts up to $30 on new models, including the AirPods 2 that are back down to Black Friday’s lowest price. You can also save up to $80 if you get renewed AirPods 2 with Wireless Charging Case. That’s a crazy deal!
Then, of course, you’ve got the AirPods Pro. Apple’s true wireless earbuds with active noise cancelling tech are absolutely mind-blowing, there’s no doubt about it.
AirPods Pro take everything that’s great about regular AirPods and make it all even better. They offer much better sound quality and a better fit because they have silicone tips to isolate sound. That’s right, no more bass leaking out and no more having to readjust them in your ears every 10 minutes. On top of that, AirPods Pro also feature very impressive noise cancelling tech. Lots of people out there think it’s almost as good as Sony’s ANC technology — that’s how good it is!
Needless to say, the best always comes at a price and in the case of AirPods Pro, that price is $249. They’re back in stock on Amazon though, so new orders finally ship as soon as you place them.
Do you remember before when we brought up image? There’s no question that people automatically think AirPods are cool earphones, but if you’re not concerned with that then there’s one more deal you should definitely consider right now on Amazon.
SoundPEATS isn’t exactly a brand that’s quite as cool or as well-known as Apple, but our readers are very familiar with the name. In the same way Anker is known for making fantastic charging accessories that cost a fraction of the price of top rivals, SoundPEATS does the same thing with headphones. Now, one of the company’s newest pairs of truly wireless earbuds is on sale at the lowest price yet.
They’re called SoundPEATS TrueWings True Wireless Earbuds, and they’re going to blow you away. They sport a form factor like Apple’s Powerbeats Pro earbuds and sound quality that definitely rivals AirPods Pro, and yet they cost a fraction of the price of those two high-end earphones models. Use the promo code B8YGM798 at checkout and clip the on-site coupon, and you can get a pair for just $33.99. That’s more than $200 less than AirPods Pro and almost $100 less than AirPods 2!
Here are the key specifics from the product page:
- [ENGINEERED FOR SPORTS] – Adjustable and secure-fit ear hooks and ergonomic in-ear design exclude the trouble of falling out. Reinforced and compact build with IPX7 waterproof rating protects the earbuds to be free from water or sweat damage.
- [22 HOURS PLAYTIME] – Equipped with USB-C charge to offer stability and safety. The earbuds work 4 hours per charge. Charging case provides another 4.5 times full charge, 18 hours in total to keep your music going.
- [ENHANCED POWERFUL SOUND] – Built-in 13.6mm bio-compound diaphragm driver with high accuracy and sensitivity streams finely tuned mellow and thick bass along with delicate and smooth high mids to bring you more realistic sound.
- [FULL TOUCH CONTROL] – Super sensitive on-ear touch control provides easy access to adjust your music, handle phone calls, and activate voice assistant and transparency mode. Volume control is also included to bring you every convenience.
- [MONO/STEREO MODE] – The latest 5.0 chip with stable transmission allows you to take out either left or right earbud at first, or both together. Both earbuds are with microphone built-in. PS: SOUNDPEATS provides 12 months hassle-free warranty to ensure the enjoyment of your purchase.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.