You’ll find plenty of killer deals on laptops right now over at Amazon. But if your current unit has been a bit sluggish lately, there’s another option you should consider before you go and spend hundreds of dollars on a new computer.
Amazon is running a one-day sale on Thursday that slashes the prices of top-rated SK Hynix Gold S31 3D NAND 2.5 inch SATA III Internal SSDs to all-time low prices. A 250GB SSD is only $37.99 right now, and you can double that size to a 500GB SSD for just $7.98. If you’re a bit of a digital hoarder and you need as much storage as you can get, the 1TB SK Hynix SSD is down to just $84.78 today instead of $140. That’s a huge discount!
After a quick installation, your current PC will feel like it has been turbocharged — and you’ll spend a fraction as much as you would on a new computer. These deals are only available until the end of the day though, so hurry or you might miss out.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Premium upgrades to your PC with SSD from global semiconductor powerhouse
- Top tier speed, best-in-class sequential read speeds. Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 525MB/s.
- Leading-edge solution powered by in-house 3D NAND, controller and DRAM
- Superior reliability and stability (MTBF/TBW). 1.5 Million Hours MTBF, best-in-class 600 TBW (terabytes written)
- 5-year warranty and rock-solid support from technology pioneer, now available to PC builders and upgraders
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.