Gamers, you have less than two months left to wait before the Resident Evil 3 remake you’ve been dying to get your hands on is finally released. That’s right, April 3 is officially Capcom’s Resident Evil 3 release date, but if you’re smart you’ll pre-order now instead of waiting for April to roll around. Why? Because Amazon is offering $10 and change off both the PlayStation 4 version or for the Xbox One version for a limited time, which means you can pay $49.94 today or $60 if you wait until closer to the release date. It’s pretty much a no-brainer.
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- A fan favorite Reborn – this highly requested title modernizes a classic favorite 20 years after the original game’s release.
- Up close and personal – An over-the-shoulder camera and modernized control scheme update the 1999 survival horror classic, drawing players into every Blood-curdling encounter and horrific scare while they navigate the ruins of raccoon city.
- Experience another perspective of the once-vibrant City’s nightmarish outbreak of the T virus, a biological weapon developed by Umbrella Corporation. Jill’s struggle for survival takes her from the outbreak and overlaps with the events in Resident Evil 2.
- Overcome chilling encounters in a fight for survival that ratchets up the genre-defining horror game’s intensity. Nail-biting exploration complements the gripping puzzle-solving that fans love.
- Includes Resident Evil resistance – this online 4 vs. 1 asymmetrical multiplayer experience offers both cooperative and competitive gameplay, where players can create their own survival horror experience in the Resident Evil universe.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.