Even if you’re an Amazon Prime member, you might not realize that Amazon now offers 2-hour delivery of Whole Foods orders in most areas. Why are we telling you this now? Because Amazon is offering a crazy last-minute deal that might just save your Valentine’s Day. Head over to the site right now and you can order a 24-Stem Bunch Of Roses for just $19.99, and they’ll be delivered just about anywhere you want within 2 hours.
Add some more necessities from Whole Foods that you might need anyway to get your total to $35, and your 2-hour order will ship for free. Why not order another 2-dozen roses for your mother, for example? If you’d rather just stick with one order and you don’t want anything else from Whole Foods, the 2-hour delivery fee is only $5 anyway for orders under $35
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- This Valentine’s Day, surprise your sweetheart or treat yourself, with Roses that support healthy ecosystems and thriving farmworker communities. Double dozen roses wrapped and ready to go.
- The actual product may vary from the images shown on this website. Colors cannot be chosen. Product color and stem length may vary based on availability.
- Your Whole Trade purchases support farm-worker communities.
- Each purchase of Whole Trade roses contributes toward programs like scholarships, housing developments and childcare services for communities in Ecuador and Colombia where the roses are grown.
- We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of this product, and that it will be delivered to your home within any applicable use by, sell by, best by or expiration dates.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.