SodaStream was a game-changer when it first hit the scene, and the company is still the biggest name in homemade sparkling water. It’s so much cheaper than buying soda even on sale, and it’s infinitely more healthy considering all the sugar and other junk you’ll find in most sodas. If you don’t already have a SodaStream at home, it’s time to change that — and it also makes an awesome and unique Valentine’s Day gift. The SodaStream Fizzi Sparkling Water Maker Bundle is by far the best starter pack for anyone looking to get in on the action, and it’s $30 off right now from Amazon, which is the lowest price we’ve seen since the holidays. Definitely check it out.
Here’s the key info from the product page:
- Make fresh sparkling water at the push of a button
- Includes: sparkling water maker, (2) 60L Co2 cylinders, (3) 1 liter BPA-free reusable carbonating bottles, and (2) 40 ml Zero calorie fruit drops – Lime and orange flavors
- Energy efficient, powered by Co2 cylinder. Each cylinder carbonates up to 60 liters of water
- Compatible with all SodaStream flavors and SodaStream carbonation bottles (BPA free and better for the planet) except the SodaStream glass carafe
- Visit SodaStream online or call our sparkling water specialists at 1-800-763-2258 to Learn more about our products or refill your Co2 cylinder
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.