Samsung’s new Galaxy S20 lineup was just announced yesterday and it looks absolutely incredible. If you have mountains of cash lying around and you’re looking for ways to spend it, dropping between $1,000 and $1,550 on an S20 is a fine idea. If, on the other hand, you don’t necessarily want to spend as much on your cell phone as some people spend on a car, there’s another option you might want to check out. The Moto G7 Power is a terrific smartphone with a nice big 6.2-inch screen and all the main features you would want in a smartphone… plus two features that will blow your mind. The first is battery life that lasts up to 3 days, which is absolutely insane. The second is a price tag of just $250 unlocked and contract-free, but it’s on sale for even less right now — just $179.99!
Here are the key details from the product page:
- Max Vision display. Immerse yourself with ultra wide views on the 6.2″ Hd+ display featuring a 19:9 Aspect ratio.
- Responsive performance. Work and play without delay thanks to an octal-core processor and up to 3 GB of memory.
- Fast-focusing camera. Never miss a moment with a 12 MP PDAF camera and the 8 MP selfie cam.
- Fingerprint reader. Never mind remembering your passcode. Just touch the fingerprint reader to wake up and unlock your phone instantly.
- Moto Experiences. Our exclusive software makes your phone easier to use, such as waking it up with a simple gesture.
- 60-Hour battery. Power through up to 3 days with a 5000 mAh battery.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.