It’s pretty crazy to think that an old video game we’ve all played a million times is one of the most hotly anticipated games of the season, but that’s how good Resident Evil 3 was. Soon, we’ll be able to relive the magic when the remake is released on April 3. You know there’s no chance you’re going to pass on this game, so why not pre-order it now while it’s discounted at Amazon? Pre-orders for hot games almost never get any decent discounts, so this is a rare opportunity you definitely shouldn’t pass up. You’ll pay just $49.94 instead of $60 for the PlayStation 4 version or for the Xbox One version, but only if you hurry because this deal won’t last long!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- A fan favorite Reborn – this highly requested title modernizes a classic favorite 20 years after the original game’s release.
- Up close and personal – An over-the-shoulder camera and modernized control scheme update the 1999 survival horror classic, drawing players into every Blood curdling encounter and horrific scare while they navigate the ruins of raccoon city.
- Experience another perspective of the once-vibrant City’s nightmarish outbreak of the tvirus, a biological weapon developed by Umbrella Corporation. Jill’s struggle for survival takes her from the outbreak, and overlaps with the events in Resident Evil 2.
- Overcome chilling encounters in a fight for survival that ratchets up the genre-defining horror game’s intensity. Nail-biting exploration complements the gripping puzzle solving that fans love.
- Includes Resident Evil resistance – this online 4 vs. 1 asymmetrical multiplayer experience offers both cooperative and competitive gameplay, where players can create their own survival horror experience in the Resident Evil universe.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.